Sombrero for trade here!! ~KR

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Sombrero for trade here!! ~KR

This topic contains 23 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  SuperWebkinz 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Is it ponchos? If it is, I don’t have priceless but I have rares. LMK

nuttybuddy

Nineand9 wrote on 2012-09-21 at 06:27 PM

kittensrule wrote on 2012-09-21 at 06:20 PM
      whoa! guys! This isn’t a forum for everyone to trade……if i could ask everyone to please not trade on here i would greatly aprreciate it…..sorry,
      KR

i have a lot to offer for sombrero, i will just give it to NB, so what ever she has i will add to it

Nine,

Awwww!! That’s so nice of you!! you don’t have to add to my trade though lol,even though I want it, I figure if I don’t get it, I don’t get it lol :)

NB

Nineand9

kittensrule wrote on 2012-09-21 at 06:20 PM

whoa! guys! This isn’t a forum for everyone to trade……if i could ask everyone to please not trade on here i would greatly aprreciate it…..sorry,
      KR

i have a lot to offer for sombrero, i will just give it to NB, so what ever she has i will add to it

kittensrule

KR

nuttybuddy

Cece

Im sorry, I don’t need the scuba shirt :( I don’t have the sombrero and have been looking for it (thats why I came to the forum LOL) so that would work for me….I sorry, I just don’t need the scuba shirt :(

NB

cece945

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-09-19 at 03:13 PM

cece945 wrote on 2012-09-19 at 10:30 AM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-09-18 at 11:21 PM

cece945 wrote on 2012-09-18 at 10:57 PM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-09-18 at 09:45 PM

cece945 wrote on 2012-09-18 at 09:58 AM
      Hey kr i\’m pretttyy sure sombrero isnt priceless :)
      Hey NB well I\’m not doing trading anymoorre but do you have an extra pair of torn available from the monster thing or rock jacket lmk!

Cece
      I have both!!! :D
      NB

Hiya I have sombrero slips umm scuba shirt lol I\’m low on stuff cause I gave my stuff away lol that I wont trade

Cece
      Well it was a click to win so I don\’t want to take scuba for something I got as a freebie lol….can we do it for the sombrero?? LMK :P
      NB

Hmm I can do scuba shirt for both XD.or sombrero either one you decide

Cece
      We can do for the sombrero if that\’s ok :P
      NB

hMM I feel more comfortable trading the scuba shirt if you add a litttle maybe shuts or what else you have?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.