Some Priceless for Trade

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Some Priceless for Trade

This topic contains 5 voices and has 6 replies.

• Author

Thekitty

I have two priceless for trade that I have an extra of : plumpy, and melody. Needing priceless and promo! Feel free to offer and I will try my best to answer as quick as possible!!!!!!!

HeyitsGlitz

Oh like kinz chat??? or kinz chat plus??

eberry12

Hi heyitsglitz I have plumpy if you want it befriend me on webkinz and meet me in the REGULAR club house,y user is eberry4 so see us there

Not sure how “fair” this is, but will you trade your Plumpy for a Rainbow Fountain of WOW? ~MORHB~

HeyitsGlitz

I NEED PLUMPY! i trade u anything u want! except 2 plumpies xD What about shuts you need shuts? what about elf you need elf? what about super beds you need super beds??? I NEED PLUMPY FOR MY BFF JAZZY! I wanna make her so happy that she will cry this christmas… tears of joy of course… Lol i wanna be the best bff ever! Plz help me out!

Hi, I don’t exactly know what is or isn’t priceless, but I have Nafaria slippers, cave explorer hat, top, skirt, heeled shoes, boy’s shoes, pink diving bell helmet, pink diving bell bottoms, Alyssa’s starry dress, green dwarf costume, purple dwarf hat, dwarf shoes, Tabby’s blazer, watermelon hat, watermelon skirt, safari pith helmet, wooly galoshes, puffy winter jacket, holnwon golf hat, toadstool table, holnnwon golf shoes, holnwon golf pants, reindeer glasses, white soft shoes, crop top long tee combo, rockerz braided headband, spirit squad dress (half of Pompom kitty’s psi), red hooded dress, I also have campkinz swing, Persian palace wallpaper and flooring, elegant Victorian fountain, Victorian chair, friendly face flower, totem pole, blue moon, pool trading card poster, glittering gem tree, game flooring and wallpaper, monkey and monkey banana tree, totem pole, jolly roger roller, haunted house wallpaper (2006) gnarled pumpkin chair, gnarled pumpkin dining table, tasty treat cart, dolphin balancing toy, Jack O’ lantern candelabra, designer purse, pretty poodle vanity, Jack O’ lantern wall sticker, tiger stripe convertible, amazing world wreath, 2 wacky bingoz coupons, 10, 20, 25, 30, 40, 50, 60 percent off w-shop coupons. Tell me (if any) which ones of these you’d take, and how many, and so on. and I hope we can make a deal! I have more, but I have to go eat dinner, so see ya later

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.