Somebody help me please!!!!!!!!!!!!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Somebody help me please!!!!!!!!!!!!

This topic contains 21 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  CanyonSkye 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

bgos

Hi! I need marsh mellow, banana split & caramel apple seeds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please help me!!!!! My user name is bgos. Thanks!

juniper44

Wait, sorry I sent my marshmallow seeds, but I don’t have donut seeds! My bad, sorry again.

lilmonkeydan

where would you get them would it be at the wshop please tell me so I can get you them thanks

bgos

I’m afraid they’re not at the w-shop. Otherwise I would get them :(. I think they are at the e-store. Thanks but you do not have to do that. I have a marsh mellow one so. Thanks anyway. Please add me though, my name is bgos Thanks

bubblewrap

do you have doughnut seeds? I need them…Thanks

bgos

Sorry, I only have one. I am so sorry.

juniper44

Sorry, if i had them I would send them, but I only had one, and I gave it to bgos.

chrissyranch

Wow Juniper44, that was very nice of you! I haven’t even heard of those kinds of seeds before. Very cool.

bgos

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so nice of you!

juniper44

I have marsh mellow seeds. I’ll friend you and send them. I’ll friend you from snugglegirl34.

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.