Speed class at Academy

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Speed class at Academy

This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Marius8853 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

Marius8853

Any tips on the speed class at the academy. I’m on level 7 and really having a hard time in getting the pink to register in the sliding bar. Thanks.

Marius8853

Thanks a lot Sophi. Going slow works wonders. I’ve passed every day for the past 5 days now. Thanks again. l

sophi400

I have passed the speed class, so I will give you a little advice. Go in slow, steady circles until so reach the goal. Then try to keep your speed in the middle of the bar as much as possible. I hop that this helps :-)

Hollylop

thanks. I’ll give it a try.

Pattyjo

thanks so much sophi – slow and steady is working for me – thanks so much!!!!!!

Pattyjo

I can’t get it to work well either. I’ve tried two different computers as well as going to the library and certainly not consistent. I’m just starting level 8. It’s the only class I need too, to graduate.

Hollylop

I’m stuck on level 6. Same problem as you have Marius8853. Its the only class I need to graduate school.

Katt59

I’m having alot of trouble too. I use IE and chrome – I can’t get chrome to hardly register even in the green and IE is sporadic at best. I’ve tired little circles and sometimes it’ll work just fine then it’ll go for days and can’t get it in the pink hardly at all and then sometimes works fine and I finish with time to spare. I’m also in level 7. Any tips would be appreciated. Anyone else having trouble?

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.