St. Patricks Day Setter PSI for trade!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives St. Patricks Day Setter PSI for trade!

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  cfskate 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

I have the St. Pat’s Wishing Bridge PSI for trade! PLMK your offers!

rockingbox

St. Pats is a mazin hamster right? Im not a Mazin Hamster member and I dont play on Amazing World anymore so can this PSI be used on my Webkinz account like my other PSIs or will this just work if I have a Mazin Hamster or Amazing World account. Id really like to know before I give you my offers. Thanx.

ferretfriend

I’m interested, but it appears there are people offering before me. :P If all else fails, LMK and I’d love to trade I’ve suddenly found an obsession with St. Patrick’s day stuff Lol.

abislu1

I’ll give you the lilly pad dress for the PSI.

Abislu—–Wow. I really think i should add for the dress. It’s pretty valuable. I can add PSI, clothes, and other random things. I don’t want to rip you off!

cutieny2008

Um, I suppose I can try. Alice, I still have that trampoline, if you want it. Maybe if you get the bridge, I’ll trade that and a few other items for it if you’re willing. ;) I have a Gold Leaf Armoire, 2012 touring van, Mother’s Day items from last year, some GanzWorld clothing to add, and um…I can check. If there’s anything specific you’re looking for, I can look/trade for it. ;)

Just wanted to wish you good luck Frogs! That’s such a neat PSI, I love mine. :) Hope you find some things you really like for it!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.