starlight head wreaths for FREE

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives starlight head wreaths for FREE

This topic contains 20 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  horse121 11 years ago.

• Author

If you are in need of a starlight head wreath, you are in the right place. I have 3 that i don’t need. The first three people to comment will get a head wreath. Here is what I need to know; If you want to comment, leave me your Webkinz username so i can send the wreath. Also if you are in need of anything else, LMK. If I have it I will lend it to you. I don’t need anything in return unless you have something you don’t want that I might use. Also LMK if you have anything of the sort. Not one of the first three people? That’s OK! I am always looking for the floaty clicky. I am always updating this forum.

I would like one. My Un is spikeythornedroses

ccanimals and horse 121 are the first 2 people to get some! there are two more left so comment quick! remember to keep checking back for updates! Horse121 comment your webkinz username if you want one!

Hey everyone its me! I have good news. I got another starlight head wreath so 4th person you are in luck! I will still be looking for them so hang tight 5+ commenters! If you want the sandals or the dress I will let you know when or if I get them. (lol i have been only getting those head wreaths) -Hannahsurfergirl12233

horse121

are there any left????? if so i’d like one! : ) ***horse121****

dogfish

Hi hannah, what is this wreath? I have never heard of it. If you still need lamps, just send a friend request to clo91,92 ,93 and I’ll send you some , nothing needed in return. TTYL DF

cutieace

@dogfish BFF, the wreath is the headband you get when you click on the floating book (like the dress and shoes). It’s called Starlight Head Wreath. TTYL Darian

dogfish

Hi bff, if you are here to tell me I have a ton of these, LOL I just found out what it is. So, what is this umbrella, it’s not the Easter prize, is it? Guess what? There is a new tradeable estore dress. LOL TTYS DF

cutieace

@dogfish Hi, if you’re talking about the spring umbrella wall hanging then that’s an Easter prize. I don’t know what umbrella you’re referring to though LOL. Yes, I love the dress, I could eat it if it was real. Too bad it’s not. TTYS Darian

princesskei

am I the only person who NEVER has a floating book? I see the floating hat, yesterday there was a floating ribbon, but I’ve never ever seen a floating book!!!!! ???

dogfish

Hi princess, I have some of that stuff, and will send you all three next time I log on, NP, TTYL DF

princesskei

TYVM @dogfish!!! I’m still curious why I don’t get the floating book, but I’m not good at catching floaty-clickies anyways (I recently hurt my shoulder really badly) so I really appreciate it!! :)

ccanimals

Actually I just looked in my dock, and found out i have this wreath! Sorry!

ccanimals

Hi, Awe, thats so sweet of you to give stuff for free, not many people do that! If you would like anything in return, just let me know. My webkinz user is cctransformers

reha9

sorry this is hannahsurfergirl12233 i am on my sisters account well LMK

reha9

Hi! The starlight head wreath is one of those things from “Stallion by Starlight” the floaty clicky event going on in webkinz. I have three that i dont need and thanks! yes i do need those lamps thanks :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.