*Stealthstorm’s Clothing Designs and Unique Names*

Home Forums Pets – Archives *Stealthstorm’s Clothing Designs and Unique Names*

This topic contains 26 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Stealthstorm 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

Stealthstorm

Hey y’all, Stealthy here!! Do you need a name for your new pet, or a new outfit? This is the 2-in-1 stop! For a name, just tell me the gender, type of pet, and personality. For an outfit, tell me your pet’s type, personality, and your budget you are willing to spend. I hope y’all will stop by! ~*Hakuna Matata*~

Stealthstorm

Hey Erin!!!! Sorry for the late reply, I was at a sleepover! I love the name!! So for Minerva here is an outfit. This one is more like, cool looking to go with her shuts and DJ! Buy the Kinzville Academy Varsity Jacket and your choice of Distressed Stretchy Jeans or Faded and Frayed Shorts! The Trendy Sneakers or Black and White Sneakers will go very cutely! :D Haha, cutely. Add the Silver Braided Belt for extra bling! I think this will go very nicely with shuts and DJ! For Slippers I will make two, one more sporty and one casual! For Sport-ish (Not that very good sporty stuff at the Outlet!) buy the Striped Rugby Jersey and Denim Bermudas or Yoga Pants for a more to-go look! Get the Black and White Sneakers, the Sparkly Pink Bow, and an optional Black Belt for an extra $20 KC. For more casual, buy the Blue Flanneled Shirt for a more outgoing look or the Blue Striped Top for more cozy look. The stylish White Jeans will go perfectly and add the Blue bow and Silver Braided Belt (if you haven’t noticed, I love this belt!). :D For shoes, cute options are the Slouch Boots, Black and White Sneakers, or the Rhinestone Flats!!! :D I hope you enjoy your looks, and let me know if you need another outfit! Thanks for being my first customer! ~Stealthstorm

Hey stealth storm, I need a outfit for my newet I just got yesterday. :P. my pet is a girl black and white cat named Minerva. I need something that would go with her shuts and do headphones :). It doesn’t matter how much it costs because I have like 1500 kind cash. she likes art a lot. Also I got a new pet at the same time and its a seal. Her name is Slippers. She is a girl seal. She likes playing basketball and lacrosse. :). Also yes strath storm I’d be happy if you helped out on my forum I made.

Stealthstorm

Thank you Dapple! :D And Angel, once things pick up I will! :D But if you may wait a teensie bit, that’d be wonderful! ~*Hakuna Matata*~

Good luck. hope you get alot of responses.~dapplegreyhorse

And Hello Stealthy! mind if i work here??? i am an ok designer, though i am best at doing rooms and backyards in webkinz. but i am good at naming :) ~Angel

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.