*Stealthstorm’s Clothing Designs and Unique Names*

Home Forums Pets – Archives *Stealthstorm’s Clothing Designs and Unique Names*

This topic contains 26 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Stealthstorm 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

Stealthstorm

Hey y’all, Stealthy here!! Do you need a name for your new pet, or a new outfit? This is the 2-in-1 stop! For a name, just tell me the gender, type of pet, and personality. For an outfit, tell me your pet’s type, personality, and your budget you are willing to spend. I hope y’all will stop by! ~*Hakuna Matata*~

hollyleaf45

i need a outfit for my pet froofroo fox rosie shes a girl and shes smart mischeivous and a cool dancer

Stealthstorm

Hello! Haha ok! :D I have two outfits for you…the first one is the Blue Striped Top and Distressed Stretchy Jeans! Add the Silver Braided Belt, Blue Bow, and Slouch Boots. :D The second outfit is more tomboy-ish. Buy the Kinzville Academy Varsity Jacket and Denim Bermudas. Add the Black and White Sneakers and the Pink Hearts Bow. :D Enjoy and let me know how you enjoy them! If you don’t, then I will create more for you! Thanks for stopping by! ~Stealthstorm

chillylily

Ummm… which outfit goes to who????

I put the outfit on her and it turned out awesomely!! Thanks so much! ~wildpuppiessk8

chillylily

Hey Stealthy!!!! I need an outfit for two of my pets. The first one is my girl Black Wolf, Shadow Crystal. She is definetely a tomboy! She hates pink! But she loves dark blue, dark green, crimson, black, and dark purple. She doesn’t mind getting dirty and while the other girl pets fight over who gets the pink treadmill(LOL) in the clubhouse she is content with the dark purple and blue one or any of the other boy ones. She wants her outfit to make it clear that shes a girl but she doesn’t want it to be girly or too boyish(because with her name people could easily mistake her to be a boy if her clothes aren’t feminine enough). She also likes Nafaria. The second one is my girl Choco Cheeky Dog, Smores. She LOVES sweets and she really wants that to be portrayed in the way she dresses. She has to wear glasses! She likes all colors neon and brown(because it looks kind of like chocolate). She is really sweet and bubbly;always eager to make new friends. The budget for both of them is 3,000. Good luck :D :D :D :D !!!#SolveTheNeonTutu

Hi Stealth, I need an outfit for Karie, my Signature Short Haired Yorkie, I need a change from what she is wearing. Which is Turquoise Hoodie, Turquoise Ruffly Skirt, Nafaria’s slippers (A.K.A slips) and pink sparkly bow :). Her personality is sweet, outgoing, with a little bit of tomboy. My budget can be anything because I have around $30,000. Soo, yeah, THANK YOU. ~wildpuppiessk8

Stealthstorm

Anyone need a clothing design or names? ~Stealthstorm

theleeswan

Hey, Stealthstorm I have a request for clothing… Type of pet: Girl White Swan (her name is Beautiful) Personality: Honest, Easy-going and kind. Budget: Doesn’t matter (I have over 19,000 kinzcash)

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.