*Stealthstorm’s Clothing Designs and Unique Names*

Home Forums Pets – Archives *Stealthstorm’s Clothing Designs and Unique Names*

This topic contains 26 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Stealthstorm 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

Stealthstorm

Hey y’all, Stealthy here!! Do you need a name for your new pet, or a new outfit? This is the 2-in-1 stop! For a name, just tell me the gender, type of pet, and personality. For an outfit, tell me your pet’s type, personality, and your budget you are willing to spend. I hope y’all will stop by! ~*Hakuna Matata*~

Stealthstorm

:D It’s all good!!! :D He’s a buff pet then! XD Anyways, here is your outfit!! I’m giving you more freedom to choose his style this time. :D For shirts, buy the Blue Football Jersey or the Striped Rugby Jersey for a sporty look! I had the Baseball Hoodie in my cart, and then I’m like, Sage doesn’t like red! LOL! For pants choose the Distressed Stretchy Jeans or the Black Sport Pants. If you want a hat, choose the Dude Hat, the Black Belt, Dark Shades, and for shoes choose the Trendy Sneakers or the Black and White Sneakers! I hope you enjoy! If not, please let me know! No harsh feelings! ~Stealthstorm

Hi again Stealthstorm! Not meaning to bother you again but I need an outfit for my Grey Wolf, Sage, he’s a boy. He likes to play sports and exercise a lot. He also always needs to wear some sort of glasses (He looks kind of weird without glasses on xp) And his favorite colors are blue and green, he also likes black. But he does not like the color red. Thanks I really appreciate it!! :) ~wildpuppiessk8

Stealthstorm

Leopardstar, YAY!!!! Glad you enjoy it!!!!! Ink, sure!!! :D So for a boy bull terrier…I agree! I am not amazing at boys, but lets see! Bull Terrier: Buddy, Jack, Tony, Thunder, Jake, Pacifico, Magellan, James, Shane, Dynamo, Dynamite, Duke, Dusty, Felix, Phoenix, Hawk. :D Lol, I am so sorry if you don’t like them!!!!! I am not on top of my game…I had a really long school day! For Layla, here is a cute outfit! First, choose the Lightweight Striped Top for a cute look! For pants, either choose the Faded and Frayed Shorts, or the Ruffled Skirt. For shoes choose the Ruffled Sequin sandals and the Sparkly Pink Bow!!! If you choose the shorts, add the Silver Braided Belt as a cute accessory! Have fun! ~Stealthstorm

inki14

Hi Stealthy!!! I’m getting three new signatures(snow leopard, marble cat, and bull terrier). First can you help me with a name for the bull terrier? He’s a boy and I’m great with girl names but boy names… not so much lol. The leopard is Marlene and the cat is Gianna btw. Also could you please help me put together a pretty outfit for my peridot dog, Layla. She’s sweet, loving, and a bit girly, but she’s also tons of fun : ) It’s just so hard to find anything that goes with her unique green coloring! Thanks!!! -Missy <3

Stealthstorm

I’m sorry Chilly, the one with the Blue Striped Top is for Leopardstar!! Here are yours Chilly!! For Shadow Crystal I have picked out two outfits, tomboy-ish and feminine! Buy the Blue Flanneled Shirt for a more boyish look and the Denim Bermudas for a more feminine look. Buy the Black Belt (for a non-sparkly accessory) for $20 KC and the Black and White Sneakers!!! To make sure everyone knows Shadow Crystal is a girl, buy the blue bow! :D For your second look, buy the Striped Rugby Jersey and Distressed Stretchy Jeans for a tomboyish but yet girly look. Buy the Black Belt again and Trendy Sneakers, with a Blue Bow. :) Hope you enjoy! If not, let me know. I cannot be offended if you don’t like them! Oh, Smores! I LOVE HER!!! Anyways, here we go! For the first outfit you will need to buy the Cardi with Pink Top and the Ruffled Skirt and Ruffled Sequin Sandals. The Pink Heart Bow will add a cute look and be sure to buy EYEGLASSES!!! :D Your last outfit for Smores is the Colorful Layered Long Sleeve Tee, Faded and Frayed Shorts, the Silver Braided Belt (my personal fave!), the Pink Bow or the Plaid Buckle Hat, and for shoes Rhinestone Flats or Ruffled Sequin Sandals! Don’t forget the eyeglasses! :D I hope you enjoy! ~Stealthstorm

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.