Stealthy's Trading….priceless, psi, and more!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Stealthy's Trading….priceless, psi, and more!

This topic contains 44 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  fudgeyvanilla 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

cruisingal

Stealthstorm wrote on 2012-09-15 at 09:36 PM

Hey! I have lots to trade! I have the priceless purple t-shirt, elephant shoes, and elephant hat! I also have shuts and slips! Let me know if you want anything!

Hey Stealthstorm. Do you have these items?

Rainbow rover
    Blue Dragster
    Arctic Airplane
    Space explorer shuttle
    Pink zebra striped safari
    Vip Tourbus
    Spring celebration fountain

candyque400

Stealthstorm wrote on 2012-09-16 at 06:54 PM

candyque400 wrote on 2012-09-16 at 05:33 PM

Hey! I have lots to trade! I have the priceless purple t-shirt, elephant shoes, and elephant hat! I also have shuts and slips! Let me know if you want anything!

hiya! i need your shuts! also do you have,
      dj,
      pink dj,
      swan dress,
      silver dress.
      lmkwhat your looking for asap!

Well, I have the Rock Star outfit…with Shuts, Rockerstar Jacket, Torn, and the Boots. But I don’t have anything else on your list. :)

i’m so srry! this for some reason didn’t post last night, lol! ok so what do you want for the full rock star outfit? i have,
      ms santakinz dress,
      starburst’s superbed,
      some nafaria things,
      and more. plmk if you like asap!

hi stealthy its me summer i was wondering if you have,getting,or know somebody who has the peppermint puppy psi for trade let me know

winnie1120

Hi! I’m looking for Rockers items.

Psi or other Rockers items, please let me know if anyone wants to trade any.

hey stealthy its me summer your friend okay can i offer you on your shuts and if you get,have,or know somebody who has the peppermint puppy with an unused code and will trade it that would be awesome

cruisingal wrote on 2012-09-15 at 11:32 PM

Hey Stealthstorm. Do you have these items?
      Rainbow rover
      Blue Dragster
      Arctic Airplane
      Space explorer shuttle
      Pink zebra striped safari
      Vip Tourbus
      Spring celebration fountain

i have the vip tour bus! i also have rockin recording booth, scuba pants, b- ball shoes, stone washed jeans, green kinz kringle hat and pants, slips, shuts, rock jacket, torn, big black boots, wings, signature cocoa café booth, the 2011 touring van, cloud adventure shoes, plasma peace sign, robo handy table, wrinkled paper lanterns, city street slide and a ton of other things. I NEED PLUMPY AND WITCH!! plmk! :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.