Strengthen's Super and Spectacular Names!!

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives Strengthen's Super and Spectacular Names!!

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  grubbs123 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

strengthen

YAY It worked!!!! We are now open for business! {~strengthen~}

strengthen wrote on 2012-11-25 at 10:52 AM

Hi! I am strengthen. I will try to come up with awesome names. I need to know the gender, pet, occasion, and their personality. If u don\’t like the names I will redo them till u like them. I will try to get the names to u as soon as possible! Thank u for choosing my forum to get names!! {~strengthen~}

Hey! Can i work here? If i can that would be great!

Peace
      Joy
      loveofmusic101

linnea78901

Hi! Can I work here? Just tell me which customer I should do names for! Please?

strengthen

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-11-25 at 04:19 PM

Hi! I am strengthen. I will try to come up with awesome names. I need to know the gender, pet, occasion, and their personality. If u don\’t like the names I will redo them till u like them. I will try to get the names to u as soon as possible! Thank u for choosing my forum to get names!! {~strengthen~}

Hi! Congratulations on your name shop. I used to have one but no one comes when I pull it up :p
      So. . .
      Zircon puppy
      Boy
      Personality:
      Shy, but quietly smart. Humble, doesn’t like to brag about things he can do.
      Moon fox
      Boy
      Personality:
      A bit to quick to decide things. Doesn’t hesitate to make a decision, and doesn’t listen to others’ suggestions. A little too self-confident.
      Aquarius Retriever
      Boy
      Personality:
      Mysterious, Quiet. Elusive.
      Thanks you! And sorry, but I don’t exactly know what you mean by ‘occasion’ so I didn’t do that part. Sorry!

ferretfriend I will have to get to your names later because I have to go for a few hours and might not be able to get back on tonight. Example of an occasion- birthday, no occasion, beach party,wedding ect.. Thank you for coming and being my first customer at my very first forum!! I might not be very good at boy names SORRY

ferretfriend

Hi! Congratulations on your name shop. I used to have one but no one comes when I pull it up :p

So. . .

Zircon puppy
      Boy
      Personality:
      Shy, but quietly smart. Humble, doesn’t like to brag about things he can do.

Moon fox
      Boy
      Personality:
      A bit to quick to decide things. Doesn’t hesitate to make a decision, and doesn’t listen to others’ suggestions. A little too self-confident.

Aquarius Retriever
      Boy
      Personality:
      Mysterious, Quiet. Elusive.

Thanks you! And sorry, but I don’t exactly know what you mean by ‘occasion’ so I didn’t do that part. Sorry!

strengthen

YAY It worked!!!! We are now open for business! {~strengthen~}

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.