Stuck choosing?

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives Stuck choosing?

This topic contains 71 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  Stealthstorm 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

pupp1266

watermelonpup100 wrote on 2012-06-11 at 12:03 PM

Are you always the last one in your family stuck choosing what webkinz to get?? If so, take this quiz to find out witch one YOU should get next!! 1. What is your personality? 2. What is your fave animal? 3. What is your fave color? 4. Do you have e-store?

Sporty and silly. Dog. blue/green and purple. No e-store. What should i get?

batluver

watermelonpup100 wrote on 2012-06-28 at 06:21 PM

batluver,
      You should get the Grey Owl. So so so so sorry for the wait.

Oh yay! I love Owls! I already have the grey owl, but I could make it a boy, and she would have a little brother! LOL

batluver,

You should get the Grey Owl. So so so so sorry for the wait.

batluver

watermelonpup100 wrote on 2012-06-23 at 12:40 PM

batluver,
      Sorry for not awnsering you! I thought it was my post!!! It is fine you don\’t like it. I will have one up later. I am really tired right now…
      Again, sorry for the long, and now longer, wait.

It\’s okay! I\’m very patient.

batluver,

Sorry for not awnsering you! I thought it was my post!!! It is fine you don’t like it. I will have one up later. I am really tired right now…

Again, sorry for the long, and now longer, wait.

batluver

watermelonpup100 wrote on 2012-06-19 at 01:17 PM

batluver.
      You should get the grey arabian! He LOVES to run and it is pretty close to black.

I’m really sorry and I’m grateful you helped me, but the Grey Arabian just isn’t me. I’m so sorry!

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.