Stuck choosing?

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives Stuck choosing?

This topic contains 71 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  Stealthstorm 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

pupp1266

watermelonpup100 wrote on 2012-06-11 at 12:03 PM

Are you always the last one in your family stuck choosing what webkinz to get?? If so, take this quiz to find out witch one YOU should get next!! 1. What is your personality? 2. What is your fave animal? 3. What is your fave color? 4. Do you have e-store?

Sporty and silly. Dog. blue/green and purple. No e-store. What should i get?

snapple45

hey!!
      personality: goofy and humorous
      color: purple, orange, green. I cannot stand pink
      animal: cats, dogs, and horses
      No estore.

Thanks!!

-snapple45-

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-07-10 at 12:23 PM

ok well actually i am choosing between 2 pets. stormy dragon and lilac guinea pig. i am sweet funny shy curious has lots of friends smart runs fast good at origami and drawing flexible creative insane random weird short. i love purple, blue, aqua, light pink, sometimes white, shineyness and sparkly stuff. i don’t know weather to get lilac guinea pig or stormy dragon. if i got dragon, it would “match” my icy dragon or whatever. if i got the lilac guinea pig, it would “match” my normal guinea pig. i love cute animals and “mysterious” animals like tigers lions wolves etc. which should i get?
      -4pb-

hello??? when will we get our results?? did the owner ditch this forum or something?? :( :( :(

-4pb-

puppyluver1156 wrote on 2012-07-10 at 12:45 PM

puppyluver1156 wrote on 2012-07-10 at 12:13 PM
      My personality is talkative, sweet, independent, and fashionable. My fav colors are pink brown and grey. My fav animals are foxes. I don’t have estore

I feel like I said to little lol so here’s more I don’t like drawing and crafts but love makin outfits and doing hair. My friends always come to me for fashion advice. writing is ok and i am really good at it. Everyone says I’m good at singing. I have a lot of friends who are nice and sometimes not so nice. Lol done

huh. you sound like someone i know. but she doesn’t do webkinz cuz she doesn’t have internet, but other than that, you sound alot like her.

-4pb-

HI ! My personality is exciting and colorful . I don’t have a fav animal and my fav colors are blue white and black !

watermelonpup100 wrote on 2012-06-11 at 12:03 PM

Are you always the last one in your family stuck choosing what webkinz to get?? If so, take this quiz to find out witch one YOU should get next!! 1. What is your personality? 2. What is your fave animal? 3. What is your fave color? 4. Do you have e-store?

Hi ! my personality is colorful and excited. I don’t really have a fav animal . my fave colors are black white and blue !

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.