Stuck choosing?

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives Stuck choosing?

This topic contains 71 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  Stealthstorm 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

pupp1266

watermelonpup100 wrote on 2012-06-11 at 12:03 PM

Are you always the last one in your family stuck choosing what webkinz to get?? If so, take this quiz to find out witch one YOU should get next!! 1. What is your personality? 2. What is your fave animal? 3. What is your fave color? 4. Do you have e-store?

Sporty and silly. Dog. blue/green and purple. No e-store. What should i get?

Basketball101, Great! I’m glad you like your results.

Thanks, I am really happy with my results!

Thanks a lot!!!! :)

ferretfriend, I think you should get the Fire Fox. I know you like ferrets, but I figured you already had it. The fire fox is partly orange, and sporty! Let me know what you think!

ferretfriend

watermelonpup100 wrote on 2012-06-11 at 12:03 PM

Are you always the last one in your family stuck choosing what webkinz to get?? If so, take this quiz to find out which one YOU should get next!! 1. What is your personality? 2. What is your fave animal? 3. What is your fave color? 4. Do you have e-store?

I am sporty, my favorite animal is the ferret, my favorite color is orange, and yes I can probably use the eStore. Can\’t wait for the result! :)

Anyone want an animal?

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.