Stuck choosing?

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives Stuck choosing?

This topic contains 71 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  Stealthstorm 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

pupp1266

watermelonpup100 wrote on 2012-06-11 at 12:03 PM

Are you always the last one in your family stuck choosing what webkinz to get?? If so, take this quiz to find out witch one YOU should get next!! 1. What is your personality? 2. What is your fave animal? 3. What is your fave color? 4. Do you have e-store?

Sporty and silly. Dog. blue/green and purple. No e-store. What should i get?

Does anyone need a pet???

snufflebee, I think you should get the bubblegumasoarus. It is random, crazy, not a dog or cat, and pink! If you don’t like it tell me and I will fix it.

snuffleebee

hi
      i am crazy fun spontanious and random
      my favorite colors are green yellow blue and black well anything but pink please
      i like all animals but please no cats or dogs i have way to many
      no e-store

sorry i might be a little hard

xoxo,snuffleebee

Sorry to wolfokapi, I was on my sisters account that was my opinion for what pet. Just on a different account. If you don’t like it, tell me! I will change it!!

Starlightmagic, I think you should get the bichon frise. It looks like it would be kind and likes to write. It’s not your fave color, but the way you describe yourself, I think it’s perfect for you.

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.