Stuff; getting rid of

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Stuff; getting rid of

This topic contains 17 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  momofredheadboys 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

birdy123

Come and get it! I have a lot of different themes I’ll give away really, really cheap. I have lots of themes just ask for one and I’ll see what I can do.

LesMisLover

idk what you would want for it but do you have emo jeans?

cuddlyfur1

do you have any of the deluxe city styling theme? i would like that or the rare wonderland theme. thanks, my UN is cuddlyfur1

Do you have any psi?

markg97

I have a question what type of themes do you mean? Cause I’m looking for these theme items from the Exclusive Signature Theme,the Dignified Dream Bed and the Dignified Drape Window the Fresh Water Fountain from the Endanger Exclusive Theme, and the Lilly Pad Room Theme Wallpaper/Flooring any of these item will be great but if you don’t I understand they are very hard to come by, just let me know my username is markg97 (same here and no caps)

cruisingal

Hi, I am looking for the wondrous wall chandelier. I think it was a freebie item a year or two ago. It is silver and crystal looking. If you or anyone else has one for trade I’d love to offer for it. Thanks, Cruisingal

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.