Stuff i have to trade !

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Stuff i have to trade !

This topic contains 14 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Mintystar322 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

FrankBolton

Okay, i went through some of my clothing , and stuff and here you go. CLOTHING: enchanted tiara,funky neon ‘fro ,strawberry hat, and charm fairy leggings. OTHER THINGS: valuable stately dining table, and the exclusive time machine ! Tell me your offer and i will let you know if i like your deal or not !!

Atomton

Oh ok Jesus. It would give me peace of mind if you got it. Just please promise me if you invite me over. Would Cocker Spaniel PSI be ok for Stately Dining Table Frankbolten? Or do you the Ice TV, Blender, or Coffee Table to last years retired room theme? I found them around if you need them.-Atom

Hi, sorry to barge in, but if it doesn’t work out between you and Atom (I promise I’m not hoping it won’t work out) I have some rares, a couple of retired exclusives, and lots more, so tell me what in particular you’re looking for. (again, only if it doesn’t work out)

(oh by the way I meant for the dining table)

dogfish

Hi Atom, the table is easy to get, it’s the chairs that are almost impossible to find. Everyone ends up with an incomplete set, so take that into consideration. I have countless sig pets I need to adopt, and may never get that done. Plus, I think those pets are now discontinued. The bulldog being the last one. Same thing goes for the sig endangered pets. DF

Atomton

Hi, I don’t have that anymore. I sent to me friend Gold for Elephant Fountain months ago. Sorry I didn’t update that. Please Check out Atomton’s Trade List 2. That is my current one. If there is nothing there, that is ok too. -Atom

FrankBolton

Hey thanks for posting um i like your gemstone table ? Sorry i dont really know the worth of stuff. If that doesnt work ill tell you something else.

bgos

I’d like anything! Lol. I have a thinking chair, a cat play ground, captains quarters flooring, a dog gym, wacky hot air balloon & royal cat chair! Hope you have a merry Christmas!

Atomton

Hi your valuable stately dining table is something I like. However it is a Signature Pet Exclusive Room Theme, and I recommend you keeping it, as you can only get it with the adoption and those pets are expensive. If you would like to trade it though, check out my trade list.-Atom

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.