Stuff i have to trade !

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Stuff i have to trade !

This topic contains 14 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Mintystar322 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

FrankBolton

Okay, i went through some of my clothing , and stuff and here you go. CLOTHING: enchanted tiara,funky neon ‘fro ,strawberry hat, and charm fairy leggings. OTHER THINGS: valuable stately dining table, and the exclusive time machine ! Tell me your offer and i will let you know if i like your deal or not !!

Atomton

If Jesus doesn’t care any more about this., can you trade it with me through KP? I am making a special room for my bengal cat but don’t have much in there. If you can trade me the table for an item you want it would be awesome. I hope Jesus doesn’t mind me asking this?-Atom

FrankBolton

jesus please respond what time you would like to meet .thanks!

Atomton

Great! Still if you or Jesus can help me with my retired exclusive collection that would be great! Like I said I made a forum about it on Questions so please do look! I would like to pass because I got a Signature Fireplace from the trading table, and I don’t think Jesus has any signature items. It would just be the nice thing to do! Merry Christmas-Atom

FrankBolton

Atomtom since you said you would rather me trade with jesus i will. jesus ill trade you my table for any thing you just said you would trade . If you want to trade just offer a time to meet . Thanks !

Atomton

Hi Jesus which retired exclusives do you have? I need 29 more to complete my collection. If either of you can help it would be fantastic!-Atom

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.