Super Bed Trading

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Super Bed Trading

This topic contains 39 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  saveahorse10 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

sparkless

<p>Looking for a moon superbed! I have a jewelry box one! feel free to trade amongst yourselves!
    </p>

bailey101010

puppyluver1156 wrote on 2012-08-05 at 08:31 PM

FallingSkiesFan427 wrote on 2012-08-04 at 03:13 PM

sparkless wrote on 2012-07-29 at 04:39 PM
      Looking for a moon superbed! I have a jewelry box one! feel free to trade amongst yourselves!

I am looking for the nomad tent and the big city bus.I have a bed of roses bed and an over the rainbow bed.Please let me know if you have them.I really want them.I have other stuff as well.

I have a big city bus lmk :)
      Adama~ thanks for sticking up for me you are a truly good friend :) add me @ smile657
      Bailey~ if anyone sees an offer they like they jump on it I would have done the same thing no hard feelings???? :)

Ya no hard feelings. Do you have any gemsters or the beach ball dress?

FallingSkiesFan427 wrote on 2012-08-04 at 03:13 PM

Looking for a moon superbed! I have a jewelry box one! feel free to trade amongst yourselves!

I am looking for the nomad tent and the big city bus.I have a bed of roses bed and an over the rainbow bed.Please let me know if you have them.I really want them.I have other stuff as well.

I have a big city bus lmk :)
      Adama~ thanks for sticking up for me you are a truly good friend :) add me @ smile657
      Bailey~ if anyone sees an offer they like they jump on it I would have done the same thing no hard feelings???? :)

birdseye11

I have the King of the Castle Bed, Railway Dreams Bed, Enchanted Dreams Bed, and the Spellbound Palace Bed. I have the Molten Magma Bed (Lava Dragon PSI) too. If anyone wants one of my beds just make an offer!
      -birdseye-

adama123

Bailey- that was kind of rude to just say you would trade her when you did not even let puppylover say anything since it was her trade.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.