??? Take The Webkinz Quiz! ???

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ??? Take The Webkinz Quiz! ???

This topic contains 6 voices and has 5 replies.

• Author

KinzKat101

Webkinz quiz: 1. how many Webkinz do you have? 2. What was your first Webkinz? 3. What is your favorite character in webkinz world? 4. Do you like Zumwhere or Adventure Park better? 5. What is your favorite clubhouse room? 6. What is your favorite game in the Arcade? 7. What is your favorite webkinz? 8. how much kinzcash do you have? 9. What did you ask for from Santa in the clubhouse? Please answer honestly! Compare your answers with others! Thank you! – Kinz Kat

I have 100+ webkinz, #1 was Froggie, My Li’l Tree Frog, Fave character- Poncho from Candy Bash, neither, trading room, Candy Bash, Golden Pegasus, Sweet toothj Tiger, and Magical retriver, 269 kinzcash now, I got everything from Santakinz w/ eStore points.

dora5678910

1. 140 plus some un-adopted pets 2. I have no idea 3. Amanda panda or tabby von meow or PJ collie 4. adventure park 5. trading room, but I liked the survey room 6. wheel of wow 7. I would have to choose cow or lemur 8. around 30,000 currently but I want to regain my status as millionaire 9. I have 3 accounts so all!

ok let’s see how many I can do if I’m not logged in, and then I’ll answer the rest. 1. my guess is like 54, including my mazin’ hamster. My first was Princess, a webkinz (not lil’ kinz) pink poodle. 3. mine is Wacky Zingoz 4. uh hmm… Zumwhere I guess. 5. Trading room probably, 6. hm.. Smoothie moves, Wacky Zingoz, Quizzy’s Word Challenge, Where’s Wacky are my favorites. 7. how can I pick just one? hmm.. I don’t know, the wombat is cute, the manatee, the otter, oh too many to choose from! 8 um now i have to log in I have 3181 ;) and 9. I asked for the wacky zingoz whatever that thing was :P and I was correct on the guess of 54, 9 pages with 6 on them 9×6=54

Atomton

1. 32 but a dozen at least unloaded 2. Webby my Spotted Frog. 3. Tabby Von Meow. 4. Adventure Park. 5. Trading and Christmas room. 6. Quizzy’s Word Challenge. 7. Signature Orange Tabby (want it bad but Amazon raised price) only hope Christmas! 8. Right now about 2,000ish. 9. Some gnome thing! That was fun!-Atom

HeyitsGlitz

How many webkinz: 48 What was my first webkinz : Fox My fav character: Amanda Panda question 4 I likr Adventure park. My fav clubhouse room…… Restaurant. my favorite game in aracade??? hmmm that is sooooo hard maybe.. Wishing 2.. my favorite webkinz is King Charles Cocker Spainel Forgive me if i spelled wrong xP how much kinz cash? Hmm right now like 280 but once i had 63 THOUSAND kinzcash. what i asked from santa??/ Pink rocking horse THX Happy Holidays

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.