Thanking WW's Superstars! Come on here Becky!-Atom

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Thanking WW's Superstars! Come on here Becky!-Atom

This topic contains 4 voices and has 6 replies.

• Author

Atomton

This is a forum to give thanks. I would like to start by thanking HeyitGlitz, JesusismyLord, Gold, DF, Lamb, Mom, (Becky), and SnowflakePupQueen. All of these people have been really nice to me throughout the year, thinking of me, helping me, playing with me, partying with me, talking with me, etc. They all deserve a big thankyou. Especially Becky, Lamb, and DF; as they devote their time on WW to helping others. They are the friendliest super collectors I ever met! Oh and by the way Becky I am sorry. I didn’t know burger meant burger costume. Maybe that was something before I was around. I thought it meant 12 KC burger. Sorry if I upset you and thanks so much for telling me! I don’t think I want it though. If you like me still could you please check out Atomton’s Retired Exclusive Wishlist? I am looking for 29 items and trying to complete my adoption exclusive collection. Also trying to finish rooms. I bought 200, and only filled about 80. I think I bought too much! LOL!-Atom (Becky can you please add me at frogsandfly?

I want to thank sweet cupcake, angelthepup, snowflakepupqueen, LambTyler, and Jesusismylord. You all have been so generous, kind, and sweet. I am new to webkinz Newz and you all help me feel like I fit in. Thanks!

LambTyler

Thanks Koala! Happy new year, Lamb

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.