The Adventures of Webkinz

Home Forums Games – Archives The Adventures of Webkinz

This topic contains 146 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  AliceInWebkinzland 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

guineapigirl

<p>Dare to explore webkinz world. From arcade games to the park to the kinzville academy!
    </p>

guineapigirl

now who ca create the best scary story!

sorry if i missed the contest but… I REALLY WANTED TO POST THIS !!!!!!

my butterfly poem : by gummy ~

oh why ! oh why ! can’t fly in the sky ! like the other beautiful butter fly’s ! so many that has graces ! with all different faces ! so many 2 learn ! i wish i could earn to fly high like the other butterflies ! one like a comet ! streaming high in the sky ! and 1 down low called the noodle-toe [ LOL ! ] ! so many to choose from . so mutch to learn ! if only i could earn ! the sky ! I GOT IT ! not a butterfly ! not a betel ! IT IS I !!! I KNOW WHAT I LIKE ! I LIKE WHAT I SEE ! THE ANSER IS HERE ! IN THE AIR ! I SHOULD RULE THE NIGHT ! AS I AM A FIREFLY !!! ~ the end ~ hope u like it ! i don’t care if i missed the contest ! i just wanted to post ! ^-^ ~gummy

NUTS THAT’S MORE THAN ENOUGH! LOL!

Do you even get to decorate your houses in Webkinz Friends (WF)? Sounds like something big but again what could it be. The picture sure looked like building kinzville in your yard but that doesn’t sound that big. Maybe you get to customize your map or something?

guineapigirl

well here is what nuts and bolts said im sure you read it:
      NUTS: “The best part of building something yourself is being able to decide how it looks and make it right just for you. Imagine Kinzville was a place that you could design yourself, add roads and even plant flowers to make the prettiest place to play!”

BOLTS: “I think you’re giving too much away Nuts…”

NUTS: “Imagine a new way to explore Webkinz World like never before… a place where your pets can parade down the streets…”

BOLTS: “ummmm… NUTS… I don’t think you should be…”

NUTS: “And if you log in between October 17th and 24th you’ll get a special gift that you can place in your town to show off that you were here for this special reveal…”

BOLTS: “NUTS! THAT’S MORE THAN ENOUGH!!!!”
      so lets rember parading down streets,custimize your own.special gifts,seeing something in a dock on webkinz,well i hope it’s better than webkinz friends where what you do is wait around

guineapigirl

iloveanimals1 wrote on 2012-10-12 at 04:52 PM

amazingracegal wrote on 2012-10-12 at 04:12 PM

guineapigirl2 wrote on 2012-10-12 at 07:45 AM
      What do you think Nuts and Bolts are doing? I think maybe there might be a design your own place!

I think they’re making building identical to the buildings of Kinzville to sell in the W-Shop and you can make a Kinzville in your backyard. That’s what it looks like to me.
      ~A.R.G.

yes! it looks like that to me as well but i am sure they said something about walking down the streets of kinzville??which sounds like fun, i can’t wait to find out though :) and if you do have to buy your own buildings i hope they aren’t too much kinzcash! i am trying to save up :)
      ~i♥animals1~

luckily i stopped redoing my house lol[it looks horrible he he!]

The forum ‘Games – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.