The Adventures of Webkinz

Home Forums Games – Archives The Adventures of Webkinz

This topic contains 146 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  AliceInWebkinzland 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

guineapigirl

<p>Dare to explore webkinz world. From arcade games to the park to the kinzville academy!
    </p>

all todays writing thing is all about the rainforest! tell short stories as animal in there,tell why it’s important, what we can do to help,etc!

118Potter118 wrote on 2012-10-21 at 04:03 PM

Hi! I was wondering if I could join. I have ths really cool halloween story and I want to share it. It’s ok if I can’t.
      ~Foxface Forever

everyone who follows the rules is allowed
      btw – i anyone wants a thanksgiving meal with a twist[stuff besides stuffing,turkey,cranberry sauce etc.] just ask me.

118Potter118

Hi! I was wondering if I could join. I have ths really cool halloween story and I want to share it. It’s ok if I can’t.
      ~Foxface Forever

iloveanimals1 wrote on 2012-10-20 at 03:21 PM

amazingracegal wrote on 2012-10-20 at 01:23 PM

iloveanimals1 wrote on 2012-10-20 at 12:16 PM

amazingracegal wrote on 2012-10-20 at 09:24 AM

guineapigirl wrote on 2012-10-15 at 06:54 AM
      now who ca create the best scary story!

Hi everyone! Sorry I haven’t been on WKN for a while. Computer wouldn’t load the site for me…. So anyway, here’s a scary story (well, I think it’s scary):
      ~The Hickory Haunting~
      It was Halloween night in Bixby, Oklahoma. And every kid in Bixby knew that on Halloween night, Freddie Barnes’ annual Haunted Hallow’s party was being thrown. He lived in a giant house, and the party was so exclusive that you needed a special invitation to get in.
      When Clara Reid got her invite, she squealed with excitement. She’d never been invited before! She got her best costume ready: a long, pink, velvet dress, with gold heels and a crown. Then she headed over to 13 Hickory Lane, where the party was being hosted, to have some Halloween fun.
      She saw her friends Tom and Terri once she arrived through the front gate. They danced and drank delicious punch together. It was almost midnight when Tom said to the two girls, “Have you ever heard of the Hickory Haunting?”
      The two girls, being two years younger than Terri’s brother Tom, shook their heads, wide-eyed.
      Tom continued, “Thirty years ago, in this very house, a black cat named Martha lived here with her owner Jane. Jane loved her cat very much, and it was her best friend. Martha grew very old, and on Halloween night, the cat unfortunately passed. Jane buried her cat in the backyard, and covered it with that big rock.” He pointed out the window, and continued. “Legend has it that if you stand on the rock at midnight and stab a fork in the grass around it, the cat will be woken and bring you under the ground with her.”
      The girls first looked at each other in terror. Then Clara stepped back. “That’s obviously made up. I don’t believe it.”
      Tom said, “Prove it. Go and stand on the rock at midnight. Stab the fork into the grass. Unless…… you’re too scared.”
      Clara was infuriated. ” I am NOT scared. There are no such things at cat ghosts, and I’ll prove it.” She grabbed a fork from the table and ran outside to the backyard.
      “I can’t watch,” Terri cried, and she and her brother turned away.
      Clara walked to the big boulder in the middle of the large yard. Carefully, she stepped onto the big rock. She was standing on top of it when she started to hear a yowling sound. “Oh my, she’s waking up!” Clara thought. In a panic, she turned around and stabbed the fork into the earth. Heart pounding, she started to walk back to the house. But something was pulling her back! She tugged on her dress, but the cat’s claw wouldn’t let go. Her heart was racing. She started to sweat. She felt like she was being pulled backwards. But she realized she couldn’t fight Martha anymore. She collapsed to the ground, and she was passed out.
      Twenty minutes later her friends came out to see what happened. They saw the fork in the ground, stabbed into the skirt of her long dress. It wasn’t a cat that pulled her back; it was the fork in the ground. She had passed out not because the cat had gotten her, but because she was paralyzed with fear.
      Hope you liked it! It’s based on a story I’ve heard before, but I changed it a little bit. My little sister loved it, and I hope you do too!
      ~A.R.G.

wow that was quite scary! good story! i was so relieved that she was ok in the end! it’s very clever :)
      ~i♥animals1~

Thanks so much! You wrote the poem, right? I can’t remember for certain. But that poem was really good too. :)
      I love writing stories. I’ve been trying to find this old forum where people posted stories, but I can’t find it. Could I post other stories on here, guineapigirl?
      ~A.R.G.

yes i wrote the poem thanks!! :D I would love to read more of your stories!! i hope you are allowed to post them here! :D you are really good at it :)
      ~i♥animals1~

Thanks so much! That really means a lot. :) You’re a really good poet, too! I wrote this story last year for my writing class and I’d really like to share it. I even got an A on it!! It’s kinda long, but I’d post it in pieces.

~A.R.G.

amazingracegal wrote on 2012-10-20 at 01:23 PM

iloveanimals1 wrote on 2012-10-20 at 12:16 PM

amazingracegal wrote on 2012-10-20 at 09:24 AM

guineapigirl wrote on 2012-10-15 at 06:54 AM
      now who ca create the best scary story!

Hi everyone! Sorry I haven’t been on WKN for a while. Computer wouldn’t load the site for me…. So anyway, here’s a scary story (well, I think it’s scary):
      ~The Hickory Haunting~
      It was Halloween night in Bixby, Oklahoma. And every kid in Bixby knew that on Halloween night, Freddie Barnes’ annual Haunted Hallow’s party was being thrown. He lived in a giant house, and the party was so exclusive that you needed a special invitation to get in.
      When Clara Reid got her invite, she squealed with excitement. She’d never been invited before! She got her best costume ready: a long, pink, velvet dress, with gold heels and a crown. Then she headed over to 13 Hickory Lane, where the party was being hosted, to have some Halloween fun.
      She saw her friends Tom and Terri once she arrived through the front gate. They danced and drank delicious punch together. It was almost midnight when Tom said to the two girls, “Have you ever heard of the Hickory Haunting?”
      The two girls, being two years younger than Terri’s brother Tom, shook their heads, wide-eyed.
      Tom continued, “Thirty years ago, in this very house, a black cat named Martha lived here with her owner Jane. Jane loved her cat very much, and it was her best friend. Martha grew very old, and on Halloween night, the cat unfortunately passed. Jane buried her cat in the backyard, and covered it with that big rock.” He pointed out the window, and continued. “Legend has it that if you stand on the rock at midnight and stab a fork in the grass around it, the cat will be woken and bring you under the ground with her.”
      The girls first looked at each other in terror. Then Clara stepped back. “That’s obviously made up. I don’t believe it.”
      Tom said, “Prove it. Go and stand on the rock at midnight. Stab the fork into the grass. Unless…… you’re too scared.”
      Clara was infuriated. ” I am NOT scared. There are no such things at cat ghosts, and I’ll prove it.” She grabbed a fork from the table and ran outside to the backyard.
      “I can’t watch,” Terri cried, and she and her brother turned away.
      Clara walked to the big boulder in the middle of the large yard. Carefully, she stepped onto the big rock. She was standing on top of it when she started to hear a yowling sound. “Oh my, she’s waking up!” Clara thought. In a panic, she turned around and stabbed the fork into the earth. Heart pounding, she started to walk back to the house. But something was pulling her back! She tugged on her dress, but the cat’s claw wouldn’t let go. Her heart was racing. She started to sweat. She felt like she was being pulled backwards. But she realized she couldn’t fight Martha anymore. She collapsed to the ground, and she was passed out.
      Twenty minutes later her friends came out to see what happened. They saw the fork in the ground, stabbed into the skirt of her long dress. It wasn’t a cat that pulled her back; it was the fork in the ground. She had passed out not because the cat had gotten her, but because she was paralyzed with fear.
      Hope you liked it! It’s based on a story I’ve heard before, but I changed it a little bit. My little sister loved it, and I hope you do too!
      ~A.R.G.

wow that was quite scary! good story! i was so relieved that she was ok in the end! it’s very clever :)
      ~i♥animals1~

Thanks so much! You wrote the poem, right? I can’t remember for certain. But that poem was really good too. :)
      I love writing stories. I’ve been trying to find this old forum where people posted stories, but I can’t find it. Could I post other stories on here, guineapigirl?
      ~A.R.G.

yes i wrote the poem thanks!! :D I would love to read more of your stories!! i hope you are allowed to post them here! :D you are really good at it :)

~i♥animals1~

The forum ‘Games – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.