The Adventures of Webkinz

Home Forums Games – Archives The Adventures of Webkinz

This topic contains 146 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  AliceInWebkinzland 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

guineapigirl

<p>Dare to explore webkinz world. From arcade games to the park to the kinzville academy!
    </p>

TennesseeFrogs wrote on 2012-11-01 at 12:50 PM

I have a question for everyone. Do you have two or more of one pet? If so, say which pet and how many.
      I have:
      2 Bullfrogs
      2 Brown Arabians
      2 Boxers
      LOL

Haha! :)

2 Splash Dragons
      2 Charcoal Cats
      2 Lil’kinz cows
      2 Opossoms (one named Apollo and the other Apolla, LOL)
      2 Spooky Mazin’ Hamsters

I think that’s it…..

TWW

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-10-28 at 09:21 AM

iloveanimals1 wrote on 2012-10-28 at 06:22 AM

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-10-25 at 02:42 PM

iloveanimals1 wrote on 2012-10-25 at 02:22 PM

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-10-23 at 02:42 PM

iloveanimals1 wrote on 2012-10-23 at 02:00 PM

iloveanimals1 wrote on 2012-10-19 at 01:05 PM

WackyWebber wrote on 2012-10-19 at 12:48 PM
      ILOVEANIMALS- You’re welcome. :)
      Also, I agree with you about the map. I definitely like the feature where you can see your pets walk around. I personally think it would be cute if they added a feature where your pet could drive around in a car instead of walk. I also hope that the area is expandable, just as you stated. I would love to have more space to do some better designing. I’ve placed all of the buildings, but would like to make it a bit nicer than the way I have it setup now. Hopefully there will be some revisions and/or additions soon. :) ~WW

Yes! i agree that would be really cute! :) and yes i would love to have more space that’s the only reason i am not really liking it but it is ok :) yes i hope so too! Do you think we will also get more of a road? i hope we do :)
      ~i♥animals1~

i just realised that you can buy roads and stuff from the W Shop, never mind that question :) but i totally agree about your idea about cars that would be so cute :) how are you getting on with your map? also is it expandable, i could do with more room :)
      ~i♥animals1~

Hi! Its Wacky. Sorry, I wasn’t ignoring you, I’ve been having trouble with my WackyWebber account, so I’m having to use this one for the time being and I completely forgot to respond to you. I am SO sorry! Yes, I like the items that they sell for the map in Wshop and the roads are finally bending properly, at least for me. Thanks for agreeing with my idea. ;) I think I like the way I have my map. Its not exactly the best design, but it suits me for now. I don’t know if its expandable or not, it doesn’t appear to be currently. But I agree, I could also do with more room. How is your map designing going? :) *AIW

Hi! it’s ok!! don’t be sorry, i know you weren’t ignoring me! I hope you have more luck with your other account it must have been annoying to have to make a new one but i have heard a few others having trouble as well with their accounts for some reason. My map designing is going well thanks, although i have been so busy i haven’t even had the time to go on WW!! i hope to get on more though :)
      ~i♥animals1~

Ok, thanks for understanding, I just wanted to make sure you knew that I definitely wasn’t ignoring you. :) Thanks so much, I do too. It is quite annoying, especially since I’ve been around for so long with my other account and so that’s the one most people know. Oh well, I hope it will sort itself out. I have also heard the same thing about others’ accounts. That’s good to hear. I’m sure it will look great once you’re done designing! Aw, well perhaps you’ll get some more time in the near future. Hopefully so. You seem so nice. I hope you don’t mind, but I’d love to add you! My UN is pookiejosephine. Its okay if you don’t want to, but I was just putting that out there. :) Have a great day! *AIW (~WW)

Hi!! i don’t think my other post posted but it was just to say, Thanks, i am sure your map looks great!! and i would love to add you, you seem very nice too!! :) thanks for accepting my friend request!!! :D have a great day today!! :)
      ~i♥animals1~
      P.S do you or anyone know how to rotate roads on the map?? it doesn’t seem to be working for me

Aw, thank you very much! Thanks for adding me! Always nice to make new WW friends! You’re very welcome. No, I don’t know how to rotate the tiles, however if you trying moving them out of the place you want them in and then putting them back in that spot, they should rotate correctly on their own. This worked for me, hopefully it’ll work for you. If not, then so sorry I couldn’t be of assistance! You have a great day as well today. :) *AIW

Hi!! Sorry i took so long to reply!! i have been really busy and i also couldn’t find this forum! Thanks for the tip about the road tiles i got it working that way too! :D Thanks again, Have a great day your a great friend!! :D

~i♥animals1~

amazingracegal wrote on 2012-10-29 at 12:11 PM

Hi, guineapigirl and everyone else! I made a personality quiz about Webkinz and thought maybe you’d like to take it. Here it is!
      ~What Webkinz Host Are You Most Like?~
      1) Your 16th birthday is coming up and your parents want to get you something special for a gift. What do you ask for?
      (a) A really expensive piece of furniture for your room.
      (b) A cruise to an exotic island.
      (c) Some really fashionable, brand-name clothes.
      (d) Tickets to the World Series, right behind home plate.
      2) Your favorite color, of these, is:
      (a) Brown.
      (b) Aqua.
      (c) Pink.
      (d) Green.
      3) If you could only have one piece from the Wish Machine, you would get:
      (a) Time Machine
      (b) Sea Water Aqua Table
      (c) Dress Rehearsal Clothing Rack
      (d) Circus Ball Trampoline
      4) Your favorite game in the Arcade in Webkinz World is:
      (a) Dex Dangerous
      (b) Zacky’s Quest
      (c) SPREE!
      (d) Wacky’s Bullseye Batter
      5) If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
      (a) The Crystal Caves in Bermuda
      (b) The Bahamas
      (c) Paris, France
      (d) Barcelona, Spain
      6) You consider your Webkinz fashionable if he/she is wearing:
      (a) Queen Marie’s Periwig
      (b) A Straw Hat
      (c) the Gold Glittering Dress
      (d) a Chef’s hat
      7) Your favorite subject in school is:
      (a) History
      (b) Geography
      (c) Art
      (d) Physical Education
      You have finished the quiz! Count up your answers. If you got:
      Mostly A’s: You’re like Arte Fact!
      Mostly B’s: You’re like Debbie Dragon!
      Mostly C’s: You’re like Persephone!
      Mostly D’s: You’re like Fred Rover!
      Hope you liked the quiz! The answers are kind of obvious, but it is still fun. LMK what you got and if you liked it!
      ~A.R.G.

Lol, my 16th bday is next year……the first question is hard, I’ll come back to it…

C
      C
      C
      B
      C
      A (History and math)
      And for the first question, I’d say neither. I’d probably want to go to the local Indian place, the Taj Palace!
      Drat, I’m Persephone. I was hoping for Debbie.
      ~shirleytemplefan~
      ps. liked the quiz! hope you’ll do more!

TennesseeFrogs wrote on 2012-11-04 at 11:30 AM

guineapigirl2 wrote on 2012-11-04 at 06:48 AM
      yeah 13 more sucessfull classes till i unlock the gourmet gridding game
      also 3 days till election day. i’m so excited and scared!

WOW. I REALLY want the game. My bulldog is on level 5 in cooking.

cool!

guineapigirl2 wrote on 2012-11-04 at 06:48 AM

yeah 13 more sucessfull classes till i unlock the gourmet gridding game
      also 3 days till election day. i’m so excited and scared!

WOW. I REALLY want the game. My bulldog is on level 5 in cooking.

The forum ‘Games – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.