The Adventures of Webkinz

Home Forums Games – Archives The Adventures of Webkinz

This topic contains 146 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  AliceInWebkinzland 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

guineapigirl

<p>Dare to explore webkinz world. From arcade games to the park to the kinzville academy!
    </p>

guineapigirl

amazingracegal wrote on 2012-10-12 at 04:12 PM

guineapigirl2 wrote on 2012-10-12 at 07:45 AM
      What do you think Nuts and Bolts are doing? I think maybe there might be a design your own place!

I think they’re making building identical to the buildings of Kinzville to sell in the W-Shop and you can make a Kinzville in your backyard. That’s what it looks like to me.
      ~A.R.G.

lol and other things

guineapigirl

fanofthefrog7 wrote on 2012-10-12 at 12:32 PM

WackyWebber wrote on 2012-10-12 at 10:10 AM

What do you think Nuts and Bolts are doing? I think maybe there might be a design your own place!

I think that’s a valid assumption. My thoughts on the subject are along the same lines. I think that the ‘Map of Kinzville’ is now going to be something we can custumize in a similar fashion to the way in which you can custumize Kinzville on Webkinz Friends. I’m excited to see what the big reveal really is. ~WW

I agree, although I was hoping for a city where webkinz could drive and walk and talk to each other. There could be shops and things they go into. If you want to see my complete idea you should check the most recent beaver post on the front page.

cool, but i still want my room,the clbhouse,and everything we already have!

guineapigirl

I think they’re making building identical to the buildings of Kinzville to sell in the W-Shop and you can make a Kinzville in your backyard. That’s what it looks like to me.
      ~A.R.G.

maybe lol

guineapigirl

WackyWebber wrote on 2012-10-12 at 10:10 AM

I think that’s a valid assumption. My thoughts on the subject are along the same lines. I think that the ‘Map of Kinzville’ is now going to be something we can custumize in a similar fashion to the way in which you can custumize Kinzville on Webkinz Friends. I’m excited to see what the big reveal really is. ~WW

me too but i hope they don’t get rid of the stuff

iloveanimals1 wrote on 2012-10-12 at 04:52 PM

~A.R.G.

yes! it looks like that to me as well but i am sure they said something about walking down the streets of kinzville??which sounds like fun, i can’t wait to find out though :) and if you do have to buy your own buildings i hope they aren’t too much kinzcash! i am trying to save up :)
      ~iā™„animals1~

True dat, true dat. I hope it’s not too much too, if it is like how I think.

~A.R.G.: improvalicious!

The forum ‘Games – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.