*THE BEST NAMING CONTEST EVER!* by: princesscocol:)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives *THE BEST NAMING CONTEST EVER!* by: princesscocol:)

This topic contains 480 replies, has 65 voices, and was last updated by  Doodlebear954 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

jopazy1

princesscocol wrote on 2012-08-12 at 04:31 PM

Hi, everybody! This is the most fun, spectacular, superly super, awesome naming contest ever! I will give you a pet to name and you have to give me amazing names, the best names you can think of! Then, after at least five people enter, i will pick the three best namers! Just remember, you can only do 10 name or less. The first pet is……….the new Sapphire Pegasus! Good luck everyone! – pc:)

Raining Indigo
    Shinning Azure
    Fire Spark
    Firework Light
    Raining Light
    Uraina Cania

Joy

Jakarta

princesscocol wrote on 2012-08-13 at 12:57 PM

Jakarta wrote on 2012-08-13 at 12:46 PM

princesscocol wrote on 2012-08-12 at 10:09 PM
      Wow, 5 people posted and i just made this forum! thanks guys! ok, time for the results!
      in first place is……..Goldstar2 with Dream Sparkle and Shimmer Dust!(i couldn\’t decide!)
      in second place is…………Jakarta with Moona! (great job BFF!)
      in third place is…………..Jopazy1 with Shinning Azure! (cool names Joy!)
      great job guys! ok, the next pet is…………..the new Texting Puppy! Good luck everyone!

Oh I just gave you a name for the texting puppy but it looks like you allready have the names. Am I out :(
      Ja{<arta

of course your not out! any one can join! i said AT LEAST 5 people have to enter. in fact, time for the results!
      in first place is………..meandwebkinz with texter!(Yay, you came and won first place BFF! I MISS YOU!)
      in second place is……………amazingracegal with techno!(you were the critic at my name shop! hi!)
      in third place is……………jopazy1 with call me maybe!(i loved that name!)
      next pet is……………..the new froo froo fox!

Julie
      Jewle
      Sparkle
      Soriya
      Katy
      Niya
      Sapphire
      Crystal
      Fe Fe

Ja{<arta

princesscocol wrote on 2012-08-13 at 12:57 PM

Wow, 5 people posted and i just made this forum! thanks guys! ok, time for the results!
      in first place is……..Goldstar2 with Dream Sparkle and Shimmer Dust!(i couldn\’t decide!)
      great job guys! ok, the next pet is…………..the new Texting Puppy! Good luck everyone!

Oh I just gave you a name for the texting puppy but it looks like you allready have the names. Am I out :(
      Ja{<arta

of course your not out! any one can join! i said AT LEAST 5 people have to enter. in fact, time for the results!
      in first place is………..meandwebkinz with texter!(Yay, you came and won first place BFF! I MISS YOU!)
      in second place is……………amazingracegal with techno!(you were the critic at my name shop! hi!)

Thanks for second, princesscocol! Now, for the froo froo fox:

Ferocia
      Fifi
      Amy (she looks like Amy from the Sonic video games)
      Shimmer
      Princess Pink
      Glamoure (spelled like that on purpose)
      Tickled Pink
      Luxuria
      Queeny
      Fushia
      Hibiscus
      Dazzle
      Sparklefur
      Orchid
      Petunia
      Petal
      Starr

Hope you like these! :)

Ja{<arta

Jakarta

Ja{<arta

Jakarta

TTYLXOX
      MUAH
      Bling
      Tiper
      Tip-Talk
      Josie
      GR8
      Gr3at
      Lira

Ja{<ata

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.