*THE BEST NAMING CONTEST EVER!* by: princesscocol:)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives *THE BEST NAMING CONTEST EVER!* by: princesscocol:)

This topic contains 480 replies, has 65 voices, and was last updated by  Doodlebear954 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

jopazy1

princesscocol wrote on 2012-08-12 at 04:31 PM

Hi, everybody! This is the most fun, spectacular, superly super, awesome naming contest ever! I will give you a pet to name and you have to give me amazing names, the best names you can think of! Then, after at least five people enter, i will pick the three best namers! Just remember, you can only do 10 name or less. The first pet is……….the new Sapphire Pegasus! Good luck everyone! – pc:)

Raining Indigo
    Shinning Azure
    Fire Spark
    Firework Light
    Raining Light
    Uraina Cania

Joy

4842polarbears wrote on 2012-10-25 at 04:44 PM

princesscocol wrote on 2012-10-24 at 10:31 AM
      KK- KK!!! Hi friend of mine!!!! Lol hope ur having fun at my naming contest!!!! How r u doing? I’m doing gr8!!!! Lots of warm welcomes!!!! Cya soon!!! Gr8 names!!!! – pc:)
      9webkinz rock9- KK already did the name taylor swift, and FF already did the name ice mist, suggest u change it so it can b easier 4 4pb 2 pick the winners:) gr8 names!!!! – pc:)
      4pb- oh I get it. But if u decide 2 enter just 4 fun then LMK!!! – pc:)
      All- ATTENTION EVERY1!!!!
      As u all know me and 4pb r partners, so I am going 2 now do honorable mentions, 5-10 entries till results, no cheating or coping, and there is no limit 2 names as long as u don’t go overboard. i am doing this cause it’ll b easier 4 4pb 2 pick the winners when its her turn 2 do results since she is used 2 doing results that way. Thx 4 reading and have fun!!!!! – pc:)

(about the part meant for me) ok coolyos lol. (about the ATTENTION part,) ok thx lol. u gonna enter? i should enter at my contest too…
      ATTENTION EVERY1!!!!!!!!!!! this is 4444polarbears on a different account. normal account won’t work.
      -4pb-

ok thx 4 letting me no. ill enter soon srry im just rly busy

princesscocol wrote on 2012-10-24 at 10:31 AM

KK- KK!!! Hi friend of mine!!!! Lol hope ur having fun at my naming contest!!!! How r u doing? I’m doing gr8!!!! Lots of warm welcomes!!!! Cya soon!!! Gr8 names!!!! – pc:)
      9webkinz rock9- KK already did the name taylor swift, and FF already did the name ice mist, suggest u change it so it can b easier 4 4pb 2 pick the winners:) gr8 names!!!! – pc:)
      As u all know me and 4pb r partners, so I am going 2 now do honorable mentions, 5-10 entries till results, no cheating or coping, and there is no limit 2 names as long as u don’t go overboard. i am doing this cause it’ll b easier 4 4pb 2 pick the winners when its her turn 2 do results since she is used 2 doing results that way. Thx 4 reading and have fun!!!!! – pc:)

(about the part meant for me) ok coolyos lol. (about the ATTENTION part,) ok thx lol. u gonna enter? i should enter at my contest too…

ATTENTION EVERY1!!!!!!!!!!! this is 4444polarbears on a different account. normal account won’t work.

-4pb-

Rockerz Coyote
      Taylor Swift
      Carrie
      Jennette
      Blossom

Husky
      Crystal
      Seraphina
      Shashta (from the movie Snow Buddies!)
      Cristine

Polar Bear
      Snowflake
      Krista
      Snowball (I named mine LOL!)
      Ice Mist

9WebkinzRock9

Sunshine33

princesscocol wrote on 2012-10-23 at 02:49 PM

Results!!!!!
      ~black lab~
      1st………..WW AND 4pb with Luna and Moonpaws!!!!!!
      2nd…………..FF with twilight flower!!!!!
      3rd……………….i♥animals AND LEG with midnight twinkle and ebony!!!!!
      ~golden retriever~
      1st…………..FF AND 4pb with dawn song and golden heart!!!!!!
      2nd……………….bugs with golden love!!!!!!
      3rd……………………. EVERY1!!!!!!
      Gr8 job every1!!!
      I pick those pets cause I might get them!!!! I’m SO happy!!!!!
      Next pet is ………… The rockerz coyote, husky, and polar bear!!!!!(BTW, 4pb, I know u luv polar bears but u can’t name the pet since ur doing results this time BUT u can name these pets just 4 the fun of it:) ♥, pc

Hey pc! I thought Id join in on the name game!

Rockerz Coyote (getting this one)-

Miranda
      Taylor
      Taylor Swift
      Country Blossom
      Euphoria
      Marianna
      Swift Song
      Enchanted
      Wonderstruck (sorry If Im just naming Tatlor Swift Songs)
      Fearless
      Starry Eyes
      Love Song
      Golden Hearted
      Country Heart
      Swift Soul
      Morningshine

Husky-

Michika
      Siberian Soul
      Northern Light
      Snow Angel
      Northstar
      Ice Iris
      Balto
      Aria
      Forever Winter

Polar Bear-

Diamondu
      Isis
      Klondike (lol)
      Opal Beauty
      Northern Wonder (polar bears are wonderful animals!)
      Wynter
      Casianna
      Destined star

Hope you enjoy!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.