*THE BEST NAMING CONTEST EVER!* by: princesscocol:)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives *THE BEST NAMING CONTEST EVER!* by: princesscocol:)

This topic contains 480 replies, has 65 voices, and was last updated by  Doodlebear954 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

jopazy1

princesscocol wrote on 2012-08-12 at 04:31 PM

Hi, everybody! This is the most fun, spectacular, superly super, awesome naming contest ever! I will give you a pet to name and you have to give me amazing names, the best names you can think of! Then, after at least five people enter, i will pick the three best namers! Just remember, you can only do 10 name or less. The first pet is……….the new Sapphire Pegasus! Good luck everyone! – pc:)

Raining Indigo
    Shinning Azure
    Fire Spark
    Firework Light
    Raining Light
    Uraina Cania

Joy

Msc41501- we r on the husky, rockerz coyote, and polar bear………….. – pc:)

I♥animals- np! It’s ok, I’m really busy 2 Lol! yeah i really hope I get those pets 2 lol! I might even get more pets lol! Well have a gr8 day! – pc:)

All- gr8 naming! – pc:)

msc41501

I SRRSY THINK WE COULD GO THROUGH LIFE WITHOUT NAMING THE TET PUPPY SOMETHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH TEXTING (TEXTY, LOL, BRB) MY NAMES: LOST MESSAGE, VERIZON, <3, THANKS

princesscocol wrote on 2012-10-23 at 02:49 PM

Results!!!!!
      ~black lab~
      1st………..WW AND 4pb with Luna and Moonpaws!!!!!!
      2nd…………..FF with twilight flower!!!!!
      3rd……………….i♥animals AND LEG with midnight twinkle and ebony!!!!!
      ~golden retriever~
      1st…………..FF AND 4pb with dawn song and golden heart!!!!!!
      2nd……………….bugs with golden love!!!!!!
      3rd……………………. EVERY1!!!!!!
      Gr8 job every1!!!
      I pick those pets cause I might get them!!!! I’m SO happy!!!!!
      Next pet is ………… The rockerz coyote, husky, and polar bear!!!!!(BTW, 4pb, I know u luv polar bears but u can’t name the pet since ur doing results this time BUT u can name these pets just 4 the fun of it:) ♥, pc

Thanks for 3rd place!! Sorry i haven’t been on for while i have just been super busy with school! pc – i hope you get those pets!! :D

~Rockerz Coyote~
      Sasha
      Crys
      Chloe

~Husky~
      Winter
      SnowflakeBlizzard
      Moonlight

~Polar Bear~
      Arctic
      Chilly
      Icicle

i hope i haven’t copied anyone!!! and hope u like! :)

~i♥animals1~

4842polarbears wrote on 2012-10-25 at 05:30 PM

princesscocol wrote on 2012-10-25 at 05:08 PM

4842polarbears wrote on 2012-10-25 at 04:44 PM

princesscocol wrote on 2012-10-24 at 10:31 AM
      KK- KK!!! Hi friend of mine!!!! Lol hope ur having fun at my naming contest!!!! How r u doing? I’m doing gr8!!!! Lots of warm welcomes!!!! Cya soon!!! Gr8 names!!!! – pc:)
      9webkinz rock9- KK already did the name taylor swift, and FF already did the name ice mist, suggest u change it so it can b easier 4 4pb 2 pick the winners:) gr8 names!!!! – pc:)
      4pb- oh I get it. But if u decide 2 enter just 4 fun then LMK!!! – pc:)
      All- ATTENTION EVERY1!!!!
      As u all know me and 4pb r partners, so I am going 2 now do honorable mentions, 5-10 entries till results, no cheating or coping, and there is no limit 2 names as long as u don’t go overboard. i am doing this cause it’ll b easier 4 4pb 2 pick the winners when its her turn 2 do results since she is used 2 doing results that way. Thx 4 reading and have fun!!!!! – pc:)

(about the part meant for me) ok coolyos lol. (about the ATTENTION part,) ok thx lol. u gonna enter? i should enter at my contest too…
      ATTENTION EVERY1!!!!!!!!!!! this is 4444polarbears on a different account. normal account won’t work.
      -4pb-

ok thx 4 letting me no. ill enter soon srry im just rly busy

oh its fine, lol. i saw u invited me to your webkinz house… there was a glitch loading it, so i can’t go to other peoples webkinz’s houses. :( same thing happened with FOTF. :(
      -4pb-

Oh ok that happens 2 me ALL THE TIME!!!!!! 8 PAGES!!!!! Lets all work together 2 make it 2 the 10th page!!!!!! Oh and now I can enter. Also, should I make a new account? Just 4 fun cause every1 else is. Wut do u think?
      ~rockerz coyote~
      Ocean eyes
      Twinkling eyes
      Country4Eva<3(lol)
      Musical notes
      Ginger fur
      Angel
      Alice
      Crystal eyes
      (I’ll LYK if I have more names 4 the coyote)
      ~husky~
      Frozen paw
      JackFrost
      Frosted fur
      Winter
      Destiny
      Snowy
      Winter fur
      (I’ll LYK if I have more names 4 the husky)
      ~polar bear~
      Winter breeze
      ICEE
      Cherry coke
      Pepsi
      Frostbite
      Iceman/iceman blues(a webkinz charecter)
      Blake E. Behr/Blake E. Bear(a webkinz character)
      Chilly
      Ice berg
      Antartica
      (I’ll LYK if I have more names 4 the polar bear)
      Thx!!! – pc:)

princesscocol wrote on 2012-10-25 at 05:08 PM

4842polarbears wrote on 2012-10-25 at 04:44 PM

princesscocol wrote on 2012-10-24 at 10:31 AM
      KK- KK!!! Hi friend of mine!!!! Lol hope ur having fun at my naming contest!!!! How r u doing? I’m doing gr8!!!! Lots of warm welcomes!!!! Cya soon!!! Gr8 names!!!! – pc:)
      9webkinz rock9- KK already did the name taylor swift, and FF already did the name ice mist, suggest u change it so it can b easier 4 4pb 2 pick the winners:) gr8 names!!!! – pc:)
      4pb- oh I get it. But if u decide 2 enter just 4 fun then LMK!!! – pc:)
      All- ATTENTION EVERY1!!!!
      As u all know me and 4pb r partners, so I am going 2 now do honorable mentions, 5-10 entries till results, no cheating or coping, and there is no limit 2 names as long as u don’t go overboard. i am doing this cause it’ll b easier 4 4pb 2 pick the winners when its her turn 2 do results since she is used 2 doing results that way. Thx 4 reading and have fun!!!!! – pc:)

(about the part meant for me) ok coolyos lol. (about the ATTENTION part,) ok thx lol. u gonna enter? i should enter at my contest too…
      ATTENTION EVERY1!!!!!!!!!!! this is 4444polarbears on a different account. normal account won’t work.
      -4pb-

ok thx 4 letting me no. ill enter soon srry im just rly busy

oh its fine, lol. i saw u invited me to your webkinz house… there was a glitch loading it, so i can’t go to other peoples webkinz’s houses. :( same thing happened with FOTF. :(

-4pb-

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.