*THE BEST NAMING CONTEST EVER!* by: princesscocol:)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives *THE BEST NAMING CONTEST EVER!* by: princesscocol:)

This topic contains 480 replies, has 65 voices, and was last updated by  Doodlebear954 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

jopazy1

princesscocol wrote on 2012-08-12 at 04:31 PM

Hi, everybody! This is the most fun, spectacular, superly super, awesome naming contest ever! I will give you a pet to name and you have to give me amazing names, the best names you can think of! Then, after at least five people enter, i will pick the three best namers! Just remember, you can only do 10 name or less. The first pet is……….the new Sapphire Pegasus! Good luck everyone! – pc:)

Raining Indigo
    Shinning Azure
    Fire Spark
    Firework Light
    Raining Light
    Uraina Cania

Joy

moonrose

4pb waz rly busy so i’ll take over this time. results!!!
      ~grape soda pup~
      1st……….a tie! TWW and i♥animals with all the names! oh and welcome TWW to my naming contest!
      2nd…………A.R.G with tutti frutti!
      3rd……………princessjrc with bubbley pop!
      honorable mentions:
      AIW and FF with all the names!
      ~rockerz coyote~
      1st……..another tie! FF and AIW with all the names!
      2nd………TWW with stormalina!
      3rd…………A.R.G with rascal flats!
      honorable mentions:
      princessjrc and i♥animals with all the names!
      next pet is……….the white peppermint unicorn and red peppermint unicorn! good luck every1!

*☾*Moon*☾*

moonrose

4pb is rly busy so ill do results in a sec. sry every1 4 the w8!

moonrose wrote on 2012-11-05 at 09:52 AM

results!!!!
      1st…………A tie!!! i♥animals with WinterMist and Shirley with WinterBreeze!!!!
      2nd…………….WW/AIW with Isis, DewLillie and DawnDrop!!!!
      3rd…………………A.R.G with FrostQueen!!!!
      honorable mentions go to TennesseeFrogs with Glacier, Princessjrc with snowy whiskers and FF with FrostBite!!!!
      next pet is………..the rockerz horse and grape soda pup!!!!! have fun!!!! oh and 4pb- so is it ok with u if some1 already picked a name that some1 already did but they can\’t change it in time 4 results then we\’ll let it slide? PLMK:) ☾✿❀moonrose☾✿❀

Rockerz hourse-
      Ivy
      Grace
      Stormalina
      Courtney
      Burst
      Country

Grape Soda Pup-(i have her! :D )
      Aleena
      Violet
      Purple Rose
      Selena
      Oleena

TWW

moonrose wrote on 2012-11-05 at 09:52 AM

results!!!!
      1st…………A tie!!! i♥animals with WinterMist and Shirley with WinterBreeze!!!!
      2nd…………….WW/AIW with Isis, DewLillie and DawnDrop!!!!
      3rd…………………A.R.G with FrostQueen!!!!
      honorable mentions go to TennesseeFrogs with Glacier, Princessjrc with snowy whiskers and FF with FrostBite!!!!
      next pet is………..the rockerz horse and grape soda pup!!!!! have fun!!!! oh and 4pb- so is it ok with u if some1 already picked a name that some1 already did but they can\’t change it in time 4 results then we\’ll let it slide? PLMK:) ☾✿❀moonrose☾✿❀

Wow!!!! Thanks for a tie 1st place!! :D :D my other post didn’t post, so i hope i have time to enter again :)

Rockerz Horse~
      BlueBerry
      Star
      Glitz

Grape Soda pup~
      Violette (the name of my one) :D
      Fizzles
      Pepsi

~i♥animals1~

meggypie04

Can I enter?I now a few names.1.Sky Dancer 2.Star Dust 3.Falling skies 4.High Flyer 5.Sapphira 6.Athena 7.Blue 8.Sparkle 9.Pandora 10.Sapphire Dust 11.Sappheiros 12.Trixie 13.faithful 14.Sincerity 15.Truth 16.Gemmy and 17.Genny.That`s all for right now!!! meggypie04

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.