*THE BEST NAMING CONTEST EVER!* by: princesscocol:)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives *THE BEST NAMING CONTEST EVER!* by: princesscocol:)

This topic contains 480 replies, has 65 voices, and was last updated by  Doodlebear954 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

jopazy1

princesscocol wrote on 2012-08-12 at 04:31 PM

Hi, everybody! This is the most fun, spectacular, superly super, awesome naming contest ever! I will give you a pet to name and you have to give me amazing names, the best names you can think of! Then, after at least five people enter, i will pick the three best namers! Just remember, you can only do 10 name or less. The first pet is……….the new Sapphire Pegasus! Good luck everyone! – pc:)

Raining Indigo
    Shinning Azure
    Fire Spark
    Firework Light
    Raining Light
    Uraina Cania

Joy

WolfWarrior wrote on 2012-11-29 at 06:37 PM

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-11-29 at 06:19 PM
      OMG pc, SOOOO sorry!!! when we met in the clubhouse i mean, i somehow got silenced. i thought it was for just one minute, but it had been more than one minute. i didn’t know what to do! sooorrrryyy!! :(
      -4pb-

oh thats fine! dont worry! just wondering…..how long? anyways, we can just chat on wkn:) have a nice day:D

well, i THOUGHT it said one minute. but i thought it had been more than one minute, and i was still silenced. maybe it said one day. or one hour. i don’t know, i will go check and see if i am still silenced… (couple minutes later) YAY I CAN TALK AGAIN!! WOO HOO! :D lol.

-4pb-

Coolsquid

Hi! Here are my names for the cocker spaniel (the normal one, not the American Cocker Spaniel, right?):

Sadie
      Melanie
      Bones
      Collin
      Scruffy
      Buttertart
      Zipper

I don’t have very many! This pet was really hard to find names for (that’s not a bad thing though)! Coolsquid :)

WolfWarrior

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-11-29 at 06:19 PM

OMG pc, SOOOO sorry!!! when we met in the clubhouse i mean, i somehow got silenced. i thought it was for just one minute, but it had been more than one minute. i didn’t know what to do! sooorrrryyy!! :(
      -4pb-

oh thats fine! dont worry! just wondering…..how long? anyways, we can just chat on wkn:) have a nice day:D

-4pb-

Cocker Spaniel:

Chester (name of my li’l kinz cocker spaniel)
      Chestnut
      Cookie Dough
      Chippy
      Chocolate Paws
      Marty or Martie (depends on gender)
      Tug
      Harry
      Malarkie
      Utah
      Ossily
      Biscuit
      Milkbone
      Snickers
      Milky Way
      Twix
      Buster
      Jasper
      Grizzly
      Bear

~mackenzie~

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.