*THE BEST NAMING CONTEST EVER!* by: princesscocol:)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives *THE BEST NAMING CONTEST EVER!* by: princesscocol:)

This topic contains 480 replies, has 65 voices, and was last updated by  Doodlebear954 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

jopazy1

princesscocol wrote on 2012-08-12 at 04:31 PM

Hi, everybody! This is the most fun, spectacular, superly super, awesome naming contest ever! I will give you a pet to name and you have to give me amazing names, the best names you can think of! Then, after at least five people enter, i will pick the three best namers! Just remember, you can only do 10 name or less. The first pet is……….the new Sapphire Pegasus! Good luck everyone! – pc:)

Raining Indigo
    Shinning Azure
    Fire Spark
    Firework Light
    Raining Light
    Uraina Cania

Joy

WolfWarrior wrote on 2012-12-04 at 09:24 AM

RESULTS!!!!!(since 4pb is RLY busy)
      this is gonna b a quick results, but gr8!(i did this be4 at 4pb’s naming contest and now im doing it here xD)
      EVERY1 WINS!!!!! YAY!!!!!
      well thats results! i just couldn’t pick!
      next pet: Zicron puppy and Emerald lab!(we did this be4 but i thought it would b fun to do it again! and im getting these pets 2day :D)

Zircon Puppy-

Jada
      Joules
      Zara
      Sapphira
      Mirabelle
      Mystica
      Flora
      Mixie
      Vessellie
      Ella Belle

Emerald Lab-

Emery
      Gemima
      Freida
      Chica
      Amber
      Arbor Jetta
      Aralynn
      Enchantrite
      Melody
      Celeste

*AIW

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-12-04 at 03:30 PM

this is gonna b a quick results, but gr8!(i did this be4 at 4pb’s naming contest and now im doing it here xD)
      next pet: Zicron puppy and Emerald lab!(we did this be4 but i thought it would b fun to do it again! and im getting these pets 2day :D)

Oh oops, sorry! For some reason I was thinking it was your turn for results lol. Sorry! I will enter when I can :) I am also hoping to get a north stone pet or 2. :)
      -4pb-

Oops I mean birthstone pet.

-4pb-

Oh oops, sorry! For some reason I was thinking it was your turn for results lol. Sorry! I will enter when I can :) I am also hoping to get a north stone pet or 2. :)

-4pb-

WolfWarrior

~Crocker Spaniel~

-Bandit<<< (my favorite) :-D
      -Randy
      -wicker
      -willy
      -wisp
      -cindy
      -kandy
      -Lucky <<< (3rd favorite)
      -Rosey
      -Daniel <<< (my 2nd favorite)

~Doodlebear954

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.