THE BEST OUTFIT SHOP EVER!!!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives THE BEST OUTFIT SHOP EVER!!!

This topic contains 23 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  abislu1 11 years ago.

• Author

abislu1

Just tell me the pet,whether its a boy or girl,its style (example:likes sparkles) and its buget.I GARENTEE great results of your kinzcash back ;)

Aslania101

abislu1 i’d like to know if i can work here?I’ve designed quite a few outfits for my pets and i’d like to design some for other people.

abislu1

Ok peeps first hlhf u want me to send through Kpost? if so my UN is abislu1 otherwise here is ur outfit! cute cropped top and ruffled skirt. Aslania pink jersey dress and floppy sun hat.PLZ tell me if u need a redo!

hlhf5

I have a pet who needs a outfit for beauty pageants. she is creative and is brave. she is a chocolate lab. please send me an outfit as quick as you can. p.s. im not deluxe and I don’t have estore points. thanks

Aslania101

Ive got a rockerz zebra named Kia.She loves dacing,swimming,and adventures.Shes sporty and likes pink,lime, and turquoise.I dont know my budget

abislu1

Your welcome! Sorry if this wasnt wat u were hoping for but I was in a hurry. Here is ur outfit! lovely leafy swimsuit top,powder blue skirt,dark shades,and fine feathered hat. Plz tell me if u need a redo! :D

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.