The bookworm naming service

Home Forums Pets – Archives The bookworm naming service

This topic contains 16 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  dirdenjan 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Julieunicorn

Do you need a name for a webkinz? We would be happy to help! We specialize in names from books, and can also give names from movies, TV shows, foreign languages or even just regular names!

Hi guys! Will you help me with two girl names: a Clover Cat and a Tie Dye Pony? (You may notice that I post this in a lot of places; I’m hoping that it’ll go through in at least 3 so I can compare names.)

Ok, ive never seen Docter who, but I have seen Star Trek, and i love it! give me at least 2 days to watch some episodes and i will get back to you! ~ Thunderhead Forever! P.S have you heard of Celtic Thunder?????

I dont’ need help with naming, but maybe i can help come up with names, especially from old TV shows or names from the gruop Celtic Thunder. ~ Thunderhead Forever!

Julieunicorn

Hmm maybe- can I give you a test? I would like five boy’s names from Doctor Who for a stormy dragon and five girl’s names from star trek for a koala. Good luck!

Julieunicorn

Wow! Hey guys! I’ve been so busy in the last few months that I havent been on at all. Anyone need names?

meemaah

Orangutang–not sure whether girl or boy—the right name could decide–need unusual name

Julieunicorn

ok how about Girl Names: Ella, Opahrytah (orangutan in bulgarian), Apahrytah (orangutan in Belorussian), Opay, Tay, Tayyog (parts of the word Opayyoutayyog, the greek word for orangutan) Ether gender: orangotango (Galician for orangutan and really fun to say) Boy: Tarzan, and honestly i am horrible at boys names but some of the names under girls names could really be used for either.

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.