The Designing Desk- Home of Fashionestas

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives The Designing Desk- Home of Fashionestas

This topic contains 51 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  StarlightMagic 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

<p>Hey! Welcome to The Designing Desk- Home of Fashionestas! Here, all of us designers and fashion gals will give you an AWESOME new style! Need cute casual? No problem! Beautiful Ball- dress? Too easy! Stylish Semi- Formal? Easy- peasy! So just tell us your design needs and we\’ll whip it up ASAP! Thanks for coming! :)
    </p>

StarlightMagic wrote on 2012-06-13 at 01:51 AM

Hey! Welcome to The Designing Desk- Home of Fashionestas! Here, all of us designers and fashion gals will give you an AWESOME new style! Need cute casual? No problem! Beautiful Ball- dress? Too easy! Stylish Semi- Formal? Easy- peasy! So just tell us your design needs and we\’ll whip it up ASAP! Thanks for coming! :)

Hey! my Mazin’ Hamster Honey could really use a new outfit
      Something Sporty
      She loves Sports and mazes
      The needs to be nice enough to go to the clubhouse yet sporty enough to run around in
      Budget- 500 kc

webkiska

Valcam wrote on 2012-06-21 at 03:39 PM

StarlightMagic wrote on 2012-06-13 at 01:51 AM
      Hey! Welcome to The Designing Desk- Home of Fashionestas! Here, all of us designers and fashion gals will give you an AWESOME new style! Need cute casual? No problem! Beautiful Ball- dress? Too easy! Stylish Semi- Formal? Easy- peasy! So just tell us your design needs and we\’ll whip it up ASAP! Thanks for coming! :)

hi i need a fancy outfit for a pink & white cat (my avatar!). i already have the beautiful blue ballgown, the webkinz gown, the butterfly dress, the desinger dress, the swan dress, and the fire element dress. hope u can make something out of that! -V@L(@3 (valcam)

Hi Valcam, sorry we are kinda behind on orders, here are some ideas:
      1-
      beautiful blue ballgown
      glass slippers
      enchanted tiara
      2-
      designer dress/pink butterfly dress
      rhinestone flats
      sparkles tiara or bramble circlet or pink bow or Asian headdress
      3-
      swan dress
      some type of red or black elegant-ish shoes
      tiara of your choice

I am not sure what the fire elements dress is…..
      Hope you like your order, if you don’t we can re-do it, thanks for coming to the design desk!!! ღ

Icemoon

Can I work here?

webkiska

SALLY102600 wrote on 2012-08-05 at 12:02 PM

I REALLY NEED THAT OUTFIT SO SOMEONE NEEDS TO GET ON IT YOU HAVE A CUSTOMER SO DO UR JOB I’M NOT TRYING 2 B MEAN BUT I REALLY NEED THAT OUTFIT

Sally,
      None of the workers have been here, and unfortunately i have a life outside of Webkinz newz. I understand you have been waiting for a while, but can’t be here everyday to do orders. So if you could wait patiently, it would help a lot =^..^=

SALLY102600

I REALLY NEED THAT OUTFIT SO SOMEONE NEEDS TO GET ON IT YOU HAVE A CUSTOMER SO DO UR JOB I’M NOT TRYING 2 B MEAN BUT I REALLY NEED THAT OUTFIT

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.