The most luxurious designs for rooms ever!!!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives The most luxurious designs for rooms ever!!!

This topic contains 81 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  LoveWebkinzForeverGirl 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

<p>Do you need a luxurious room design?! Well this is the right place to come too! This is where you will get your dream room! All that I need to know are: your budget; what type of room it is (kitchen, bathroom, bedroom ect.); is it for a specific gender or pet; are there any items or colors that you want me to use! Well let’s begin dazzling up your rooms!
    </p>

LoveWebkinzForeverGirl wrote on 2012-11-07 at 09:05 PM

puffthemagicdragon wrote on 2012-11-07 at 06:36 PM

LoveWebkinzForeverGirl wrote on 2012-11-06 at 09:06 PM
      Do you need a luxurious room design?! Well this is the right place to come too! This is where you will get your dream room! All that I need to know are: your budget; what type of room it is (kitchen, bathroom, bedroom ect.); is it for a specific gender or pet; are there any items or colors that you want me to use! Well let’s begin dazzling up your rooms!

Batik elephant, bedroom , large room , girl, black and muted pinks . No budget

Okay I will have that as soon as possible!

Okay, your room is done sorry it took a while, usually it wouldn’t take as long. I was just a little busy with school. Here is your room!

Green leaf flooring
      Magenta wall paint
      1 orchid
      1 plush dairy bar
      1 pink and white swirl rug
      1 mosaic mirror set
      1 music note wall charm
      1 polka dot welcome mat
      1 stainless steel clock
      1 boomin’ black couch
      2 boomin’ black lounge chairs
      1 glass-topped dining table
      1 golden rose bed
      1 fancy table
      1 dehydrotrope drink bar
      2 dehydrotrope drink bar chairs
      1 weathered wood coffee table
      1 LED entertainment unit
      And the psi that your elephant came with (the couch)

I drew out the whole room as a layout too. So let me know if you need that layout! Also if you don’t want a layout there are some key points that I recommend in this layout that I will say right now. The polka dot welcome rug goes in front of the plush dairy bar. The black sofa and chairs need to face each other in a corner of the room with the dining table being used as a coffee table, and your psi couch goes in a separate corner with the weathered wood coffee table in front of it with the tv, and next to the tv you can have the plush dairy bar with the polka dot welcome rug in front of it. Those were the IMPORTANT parts of the room. That mini layout did not mention all of the objects, those were just the key points. If you want all of the objects in there specific location please don’t hesitate to ask me for it. Oh and put the clock above the bed! Thanks!

LoveWebkinzForeverGirl wrote on 2012-11-07 at 09:05 PM

Do you need a luxurious room design?! Well this is the right place to come too! This is where you will get your dream room! All that I need to know are: your budget; what type of room it is (kitchen, bathroom, bedroom ect.); is it for a specific gender or pet; are there any items or colors that you want me to use! Well let’s begin dazzling up your rooms!

please do hurry

Congrats now a room design contest and forum! I remember when you needed my help and now you are a great designer! If you ever need a room though do not hesitate to come to my forum again not because you are not a good designer cause you are great but I know how busy it gets so you may not have time for your rooms! Best of luck not that you need it you are already great!

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.