The most luxurious designs for rooms ever!!!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives The most luxurious designs for rooms ever!!!

This topic contains 81 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  LoveWebkinzForeverGirl 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

<p>Do you need a luxurious room design?! Well this is the right place to come too! This is where you will get your dream room! All that I need to know are: your budget; what type of room it is (kitchen, bathroom, bedroom ect.); is it for a specific gender or pet; are there any items or colors that you want me to use! Well let’s begin dazzling up your rooms!
    </p>

minigummybears wrote on 2012-11-10 at 01:59 PM

can i work here ? i’m an extreme room designer ! plez at least give me a test before u kick me out ! ~gummy

Well I wouldn’t kick you out no matter what! That is not like me! But I do have some things to tell you MiniGummyBears! I will do all of the designing, because this is my forum, but I know how hard it is to get a forum that actually posts! So I will still give you something to do in this forum! You can act like an assistant, but there will be some limits. Number 1, I will do the designing for the costumers. 2, no judging on my designs! 3, Please do not offend, or hurt any of my customers! Now the things that you would do would be well…. Not a lot of people know about this forum, so you would help me to get this forum better known, you could design for others ONLY when I am SUPER busy or on vacation. And you can give tips to others! Like I said I would never kick you out!

LoveWebkinzForeverGirl wrote on 2012-11-10 at 01:35 PM

puffthemagicdragon wrote on 2012-11-10 at 12:54 PM

LoveWebkinzForeverGirl wrote on 2012-11-09 at 08:56 PM

LoveWebkinzForeverGirl wrote on 2012-11-07 at 09:05 PM

puffthemagicdragon wrote on 2012-11-07 at 06:36 PM

LoveWebkinzForeverGirl wrote on 2012-11-06 at 09:06 PM
      Do you need a luxurious room design?! Well this is the right place to come too! This is where you will get your dream room! All that I need to know are: your budget; what type of room it is (kitchen, bathroom, bedroom ect.); is it for a specific gender or pet; are there any items or colors that you want me to use! Well let\’s begin dazzling up your rooms!

Batik elephant, bedroom , large room , girl, black and muted pinks . No budget

Oh sorry! I will redo it right now! I wasn\’t exactly sure on what you wanted because it wasn\’t to specific!

Okay here is your new room!

Elegant exposed brick walls
      Magenta flooring
      You can pick the bed that you like
      Your psi couch for the elephant
      1 LED entertainment unit
      1 drop the beat stereo
      1 art painting wall art
      1 beanstalk art poster
      1 mocha three drawer dresser
      6 granite and steel counters
      1 dehydrotrope drink bar chair
      1 oval contour cabinet
      1 fancy table

Put the bed on the middle of the right wall. Beside the bed put the fancy table to the right of the bed. On the right of the fancy table put the mocha three drawer dresser but make sure that you leave a little space in between the fancy tab,e and dresser. Now go to the left wall and put 4 granite and steel counters at the very far right of the left wall. You still should have 2 counters left. With the other 2 counters put them in front of the farthest counter to the left. You shouldn’t put the two counters on the right wall! This should look like an uneven upside down L. Now take your dehydrotrope drink bar chair and put it in front of the 2nd counter on the left wall. Now put the beanstalk art poster on the left wall behind the counters. Put the oval contour cabinet next to the farthest counter to the left on the wall. Now this corner is done! This little section of the room allows your pet to draw, write, paint, color, anything! If you want you can put the stereo on one of the counters, then your pet could listen to the music as they have fun being an artist! Oh and put the art painting wall art above the bed! We are almost done here! Put the TV unit on the left wall almost at the very far end to the left then put your psi couch in front of it! The psi can face the tv or you can place it in front of the tv not directly in front of it though, and you can make it face the left side of the room where there is no wall! Tell me if you need a redo, or if you have any questions!

can i work here ? i’m an extreme room designer ! plez at least give me a test before u kick me out ! ~gummy

puffthemagicdragon wrote on 2012-11-10 at 12:54 PM

Do you need a luxurious room design?! Well this is the right place to come too! This is where you will get your dream room! All that I need to know are: your budget; what type of room it is (kitchen, bathroom, bedroom ect.); is it for a specific gender or pet; are there any items or colors that you want me to use! Well let\’s begin dazzling up your rooms!

Oh sorry! I will redo it right now! I wasn\’t exactly sure on what you wanted because it wasn\’t to specific!

Do you need a luxurious room design?! Well this is the right place to come too! This is where you will get your dream room! All that I need to know are: your budget; what type of room it is (kitchen, bathroom, bedroom ect.); is it for a specific gender or pet; are there any items or colors that you want me to use! Well let’s begin dazzling up your rooms!

Okay I will have that as soon as possible!

Okay, your room is done sorry it took a while, usually it wouldn’t take as long. I was just a little busy with school. Here is your room!
      Green leaf flooring
      Magenta wall paint
      1 orchid
      1 plush dairy bar
      1 pink and white swirl rug
      1 mosaic mirror set
      1 music note wall charm
      1 polka dot welcome mat
      1 stainless steel clock
      1 boomin’ black couch
      2 boomin’ black lounge chairs
      1 glass-topped dining table
      1 golden rose bed
      1 fancy table
      1 dehydrotrope drink bar
      2 dehydrotrope drink bar chairs
      1 weathered wood coffee table
      1 LED entertainment unit
      And the psi that your elephant came with (the couch)
      I drew out the whole room as a layout too. So let me know if you need that layout! Also if you don’t want a layout there are some key points that I recommend in this layout that I will say right now. The polka dot welcome rug goes in front of the plush dairy bar. The black sofa and chairs need to face each other in a corner of the room with the dining table being used as a coffee table, and your psi couch goes in a separate corner with the weathered wood coffee table in front of it with the tv, and next to the tv you can have the plush dairy bar with the polka dot welcome rug in front of it. Those were the IMPORTANT parts of the room. That mini layout did not mention all of the objects, those were just the key points. If you want all of the objects in there specific location please don’t hesitate to ask me for it. Oh and put the clock above the bed! Thanks!

ummmmm……a little too pink . And I forgot to mention she likes art. And I have a thing whee you just DON’T put tables and chairs in bedrooms. It’s not a display bedroom but a place where Sarah ( my elephant ) can be here self and get away from the world.

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.