*****THE………Naming Contest***** come on in!!

Home Forums Games – Archives *****THE………Naming Contest***** come on in!!

This topic contains 154 replies, has 46 voices, and was last updated by  lilyruden 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

WackyWebber

Sunset Giraffe-

Wysteria
    Fantasia
    Eliza
    Mirabelle
    Suri
    ~WW

Stealthstorm

Thank you chocolate for the 1st place!!! Good job everyone, loved the names! MALE STRIPED CHEEKY CAT: This one is so hard!! Ok here comes disaster! ~Allister, Axon, Peeta (because the bread could look orange….lol not relating to the Hunger Games, Cheeto or CheetoPaws, and Truffleclaw. This was a hard one! ~SS

chocolate19

JUST A REMINDER!!! This contest needs some names, so spread the word, and TYPE SOME NAMES!!! :):):)

chocolate19

WINNERS!! Third place. . . . . .Snowflake Pup Queen with Georgia!! Nice job! In Second place, we have. . . . .designergirl101 with Cheer-zy!! Creative!! And finally, in first place we have. . . . . .Stealthstorm with BlueDust!! Awesome! Next pet is a male striped cheeky cat!

Pom Pom Dino (im giving 5 for gender so): Girl: Madeline, Alexandra, Marina, Anne, Georgia. Boy: Bloke, Mathew, Kolten, Tyler, George. Interesting fact Bloke is british for boy but I’m british so but since it is kinda a cool word

Okay so, Cheer-zy, (kinda cute, one of my pets is named this) The name of your favorite sports team………….. so for me it would be, well may favorite name for a sports team would be the Angels…………………….. there is a team name that right? Yes there is. So then maybe Bring it on, I think that’s some kinda movie about cheer leading I have never seen\don;t want to see, but I know lots like it so I thought I would mention the name. The pom-pom dino is a HARD one! But I think I have one more name……………………………………………….. Oops no……. it has to be female, sigh. WAIT……… even though it looks like baby’s plush its claimed to be a cheerleader, but pushing all that aside I think Carter would be cute!

The forum ‘Games – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.