THE NEON TUTU MUST BE SOLVED!!!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives THE NEON TUTU MUST BE SOLVED!!!

This topic contains 199 replies, has 95 voices, and was last updated by  KristenS 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

anan262

<p>Lets solve the neon tutu! Post your fails and that will get us closer to solving it! Fluorescent Flip Flops+Ballerina Tights+Ruffled Skirt=Patchwork
    </p>

anan262

I agree, the flourescent flip flops look like they would be in the recipe. FFF+Ballerina Tights+Powder Blue Skirt=PW.

Mirmay

Maybe we can put the rainbow belt in it. Looks like it might be in there.

I’d think

slhf5

the rainbow belt is not in there. it is not light and flowy

candycane44

craftfun wrote on 2012-12-10 at 07:06 PM

anan262 wrote on 2012-12-09 at 09:06 PM
      Lets solve the neon tutu! Post your fails and that will get us closer to solving it! Fluorescent Flip Flops+Ballerina Tights+Ruffled Skirt=Patchwork

I am almost 100% sure that the Fluorescent flip flops are in it. Maybe some kind of wavy skirt? it is a tutu after all!

i don’t think the Fluorescent flip flops are in it. wait, maybe. forget i said anything! Hint; excpet the unexpected

meggypie04

Lets solve the neon tutu! Post your fails and that will get us closer to solving it! Fluorescent Flip Flops+Ballerina Tights+Ruffled Skirt=Patchwork

So neon is kinda…LIGHT!!!!!!!!!!THATS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

cover

pink bow+colorful long sleeve tee+retro rainbow belt= pachwork

craftfun

I am almost 100% sure that the Fluorescent flip flops are in it. Maybe some kind of wavy skirt? it is a tutu after all!

hlhf5

I agree! FFF’s are in it. black vest is no. and it must have some kind of skirt. has anyone tried FFF pink ruffled skirt and the party h?!?!?!? could work ;)

hlhf5

PLEASE READ!!!! craftfun is right the fff are in it!!!! I went on a website and looked up webkinz neon tutu and it said the recipe is unknown, but the fff are in it!!!!!!!!!!!!! so stop saying the fff aren’t in it, because they are!!!!!!!

EvaNine

i belive it might be flourescent flip flops, black vest, and ballerina tights. btw read the book the search for wondla by tony diterlizzi

maddyoko

i tried the fff,black vest and ballerina tights=pachwork

DariaBoss

Ballet Slippers + Florescent Flip Flops + Ruffled Skirt = Patchwork Shirt

maddyoko

i tried rainbow belt,black vest,fff=pachwork pants

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.