THE NEON TUTU MUST BE SOLVED!!!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives THE NEON TUTU MUST BE SOLVED!!!

This topic contains 199 replies, has 95 voices, and was last updated by  KristenS 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

anan262

<p>Lets solve the neon tutu! Post your fails and that will get us closer to solving it! Fluorescent Flip Flops+Ballerina Tights+Ruffled Skirt=Patchwork
    </p>

hlhf5

EVERYONE LISTEN!!!! the rainbow boots could be in it. the tutu is colorful and the boots have rainbow In them. also that could be the hint!!! you wear them in the rain. right? and the rain could be blasting on them. and the tutu came out in October. so that could be the past. tell me what you think!!!!

hlhf5

HAS ANYONE TRIED FLORESENT FLIP FLOPS+BALLERINA TIGHTS+SOMETHING THATS NOT BLACK VEST????????????

Anonymous

YEAH I TRIED :FFF+BL+RB=PW

chillylily

Sorry elizabeh. I posted those other comments before your post loaded and I hadn’t looked back at other posts. I wish I had looked back. I would have saved a lot of money. Do you want to make that new thread for keeping this organized? I’ll post my failures on it… and the recipe IF I figure it out. But we should try to just do 1 item + 1 item+ every hat or everything (example: black vest+ ruffled tutu+ every shirt (or everything) or black vest+ ruffled sequin sandals+ every hat (or everything) etc.) instead of posting little things (example: ballerina leotard+ blue ribbon+ red t shirt etc.) because those are VERY hard to keep track of.

Elizabeh

Hi chillylilly. You should own the thread; you seem to be the one doing lots of work! Besides, it was your great idea. Hopefully, all reading this will join in, as this seems to me to be the most productive way to do this. Soooo, you go girl and run with it! I know I tried black vest +princess hat + ? several combinations that were fails. Might I suggest beginning with those two items plus whatever? Tutu does seem to suggest ballerina items, so we could work from there.

sare678mno

Floursent flip flops, ruffeld skirt, rainbow belt= patch work hat?

hlhf5

IMPORTANT NEWS! THE RAINBOW BOOTS MIGHT BE IN IT!!!!! FFF ARE DEFINETLY IN IT! ITS THE SAME DESIGN ON THE WAISTLINE!!! BLACK VEST IS NOT IN IT!!! THERES NO BLACK IN IT!!!

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.