THE NEON TUTU MUST BE SOLVED!!!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives THE NEON TUTU MUST BE SOLVED!!!

This topic contains 199 replies, has 95 voices, and was last updated by  KristenS 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

anan262

<p>Lets solve the neon tutu! Post your fails and that will get us closer to solving it! Fluorescent Flip Flops+Ballerina Tights+Ruffled Skirt=Patchwork
    </p>

hlhf5

rainbow pants+ ruffled skirt+ fff = pw shirt :(

hlhf5

I had a lot of fails fff+pink ruffled skirt+blue powder skirt fff+ruffled skirt+fall floral skirt fff+ruffled skirt+party hat fff+neon wig+rainbow belt fff+every skirt+rainbow pants these are all patchwork :( :( :( :( :( ill keep trying though! im not giving up ;)

catdy

Ok, Here is an Update that I know: FFF came out AFTER the Neon Tutu Recipe. That means they are NOT in the recipe!!!! Black Vest is in it 100% because Plumpys hint was “A Blast from the Past” and if you read the Black Vests Description it says ‘A Blast from the Past’ Thank you for reading this post. Please understand I have done my research and do not post non-sense that doesn’t have its facts.

kleasterling

Where can I find a picture of the Neon Tutu??

chillylily

Aw, thanks, Elizabeh. That was so sweet. Okay, I’ll make the new thread. I’ll put it in the Webkinz World category and I’ll call it “It’s pink, yellow, aqua, green, purple, and blue! It’s the Neon Tutu!!!”

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.