THE NEON TUTU MUST BE SOLVED!!!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives THE NEON TUTU MUST BE SOLVED!!!

This topic contains 199 replies, has 95 voices, and was last updated by  KristenS 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

anan262

<p>Lets solve the neon tutu! Post your fails and that will get us closer to solving it! Fluorescent Flip Flops+Ballerina Tights+Ruffled Skirt=Patchwork
    </p>

forest85

low studded sneakers, rainbow striped pants, smocked sundress=PW

Elizabeh

I think it is BV + Argyle Sweater + ????? Balllerina item? Pink Ruffled Dress? Something totally wacky??!! HEELLLPPP!!! Plumpy, give us another hint!

Anonymous

Elizabeth ,post on my forum called:REQUESTS FOR GANZ, and ask for another hint maybe it will come true! Hope it helped ,katara363

slhf5

it has to be something light because of the skirt.

Elizabeh

My latest attempt – Black Vest + Sweater Vest + Ruffled Skirt = PW Hat

hlhf5

the fff’s are in it!!!! I went on a website and looked up webkinz neon tutu and it said that the recipe is unknown, but the florescent flip flops are in it!!!!!! that’s what it said!!!!! SO THE FFF’S ARE IN IT PEOPLE!!!!!

whitesugarrh

Cant trust the internet tho!! If you have read the entire converesation, we’ve tried everything+ fff. Soo. They became all pw.

Elizabeh

All claims must be verifiable. How can ANY item be guaranteed to be in the recipe, unless it is SOLVED??!! That is the only way to verify any claim! Unless we are all mistaken, about what Plumpy meant, with her hint about the black vest, it must be in it. Plumpy’s hints are directly from Webkinz, so I would consider them more reliable than any other site. I doubt Plumpy was being misleading, or obscure with the hint. Seems straight forward. HOWEVER We are all free to try ANY combination we hope will work!

hinna4

I FOUND IT ITS THE FLUORESCENT FLIP FLOPS ,RAINBOW SMIMSUIT, AND RETRO RAINBOW BELT ( or is it)

Sorry, but I don’t think it is, because Plumpy said its a blast from the past, and that’s in the black vest description. Where did you find that?

cutecocker

Stop that! It isn’t and you know it. By saying that, people are wasting KC! Sides, The fffs came out a YEAR LATER!!! So, you might as well stop!

Jaymoon11

Rainbow swimsuit is deluxe and they don’t put deluxe items in recipes

cowie108

I don’t think so because I thought that the FFF’s came out AFTER the neon tutu?

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.