THE NEON TUTU MUST BE SOLVED!!!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives THE NEON TUTU MUST BE SOLVED!!!

This topic contains 199 replies, has 95 voices, and was last updated by  KristenS 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

anan262

<p>Lets solve the neon tutu! Post your fails and that will get us closer to solving it! Fluorescent Flip Flops+Ballerina Tights+Ruffled Skirt=Patchwork
    </p>

Emma0074

has anyone tried flourescent flip flops plus princess hat plus blue powder skirt?

Lonewolfeyes

i need that neon tutu because its beautiful and it will complete my outfit . Also i think the neon tutu doesnt have FFF’S ethier. I HOPE WE FIGURE IT OUT SOON!!!

anan262

TennesseeFrogs wrote on 2012-12-11 at 01:52 PM

I have to agree with Raaaaainbooow. There could be something strange in it. Usually food recipes have one food that would shock you. So do some of the solved recipes. I don’t think the FFFs are in it but I could be wrong. They could be the “shocking” last piece. Hint: Expect the unexpected.

your right, most of the food & clothing recipes have something that shocks you. I like your username raaainbow!

I have to agree with Raaaaainbooow. There could be something strange in it. Usually food recipes have one food that would shock you. So do some of the solved recipes. I don’t think the FFFs are in it but I could be wrong. They could be the “shocking” last piece. Hint: Expect the unexpected.

littlemolly

THE FFF ARENT IN IT BUT BLACK VEST IS IN IT IT SAYS ON THE DESCRIPTION A BLAST FROM THE PAST AND THE CLUE IS A BLAST FROM THE PAST I THINK RETRO RAINBOW BELT IS IN IT CAUSE RETRO IS FROM THE PAST AND AS YOU SAY THE THIRD IS SOMTHING UNEXPECTED

Stalunacy

Yes, that could work but I just found out that the ruby slippers+black vest+???=neon tutu we were all getting mad at webkinz for not giving us a hint but they did!!! Plumpy said that one ingredient would be something that would make our wonderful pet dazzle well that’s in the ruby slippers description!And that another ingredient would be a blast fro the past well that’s in the black vests description! L.O.L we’ve been chasing our tails while they gave us hints!!! wow we are really dumb!!! From a fellow player don’t forget to friend me in the game I am -Natile2014-hope this helped alot see you in the game!!!

Raaaiinboow

Why not….

The Party Hat? I know it seems strange, but it’s full of colors! Like the tutu!

PS: Maybe weird things are in the recipe!

hlhf5

party hat can be in it. a fail I had is fff+ruffled pink skirt+rainbow pants=pw pants :( I was pretty sure it would work. ill keep trying though. ooh idea the fall floral skirt could be in it people!!!!! ill try fall floral skirt+ruffled skirt+fff………… shoot it didnt work:(

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.