THE NEON TUTU MUST BE SOLVED!!!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives THE NEON TUTU MUST BE SOLVED!!!

This topic contains 199 replies, has 95 voices, and was last updated by  KristenS 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

anan262

<p>Lets solve the neon tutu! Post your fails and that will get us closer to solving it! Fluorescent Flip Flops+Ballerina Tights+Ruffled Skirt=Patchwork
    </p>

likeaboss

Neon flip flops, rainbow belt, ruffled skirt=fail

PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I THINK I KNOW IT! BLACK VEST,FOURASENT FLIP FLOPS[DEFINETELY A WEBSITE SAYS SO] AND THAT RAINBOW BELT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gsnap98

The fff’s have to be in it! Look up the picture of the neon tutu the fff design are the same design as the waist band on the tutu!! I think the princess hat may also be in it because of the flowy material. Hope this helped atleast a little bit.

cutefinn373

When the first time i tried this recipe, i failed and i cried for nearly 1 HOUR. I will try to create a forum if you know or tried the recipe. (plus, my failed recipes are ruffled skirt + rainbow belt+ rainbow shoes = PT also, rainbow belt + striped rainbow pants + ruffled skirt) I hope ya’ll feel sorry for me. ;n;

rraaiinnbow

I have tried the BLACK VEST, RUFFLED SKIRT, FFF, RETRO BELT, RAINBOW PANTS, RAINBOW BOOTS :( I have tried most of them together….

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.