THE NEON TUTU MUST BE SOLVED!!!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives THE NEON TUTU MUST BE SOLVED!!!

This topic contains 199 replies, has 95 voices, and was last updated by  KristenS 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

anan262

<p>Lets solve the neon tutu! Post your fails and that will get us closer to solving it! Fluorescent Flip Flops+Ballerina Tights+Ruffled Skirt=Patchwork
    </p>

Soho

retro rainbow belt+ fluorescent flip flops+black vest= patchwork :( I really thought it would work

Soho

Bright green swim trunks? Or maybe the rainbow stripe pants, but definitely the flourescent flip flops.

hlhf5

yes, anything could be in it!!!! the fff are in it!!!! maybe we should try the bright swim trunks, rainbow pants and fff!!!

catdy

THE FLIP FLOPS CAME OUT AFTER SO I THINK THEIR NOT IN IT.

hlhf5

THEY DID NOT COME OUT AFTER THE RECIPE! THE FLIP FLOPS CAME OUT MAY OF 2012 AND THE SKIRT CAME OUT IN OCTOBER OF 2012!!!!! THEY ARE IN IT!!!!

Ok, I am 100% sure that the retro rainbow belt is in it! flourescent flip flops+retro rainbow belt+polkadots pj top= patchwork I think flourescent flip flops+retro rainbow belt+ ?= neon tutu????

Narwhals

The Black vest is definitely in there. (Plumpy hint)

hlhf5

@Narwhals how do you know its in there? no one has figured it out! I don’t think its in there! fff’s are in there! The design on the fff are the SAME as the neon tutu waistline!!!!

Fff’s aren’t in there, we know black vest is because of Plumpy hints! Black vest plus Fffs plus everything equals patchwork! We know black vest is in it so stop saying its not, Fffs aren’t in it. And you can’t tell someone that they don’t know the recipe then you try and say you know it. Doesn’t make sense.

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.