THE NEON TUTU MUST BE SOLVED!!!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives THE NEON TUTU MUST BE SOLVED!!!

This topic contains 199 replies, has 95 voices, and was last updated by  KristenS 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

anan262

<p>Lets solve the neon tutu! Post your fails and that will get us closer to solving it! Fluorescent Flip Flops+Ballerina Tights+Ruffled Skirt=Patchwork
    </p>

moonlitz

Is there something retired in it cuz I think there is

catdy

Good Idea, but I am pretty sure the Black vest IS in it. Let’s Try Neon Wig + Ruffled Skirt + Black Vest = ? (Maybe Neon tutu?)

Elizabeh

Has this been tried, by anyone? I do not have the wig, so cannot try. Do recipes include items not found in the Outlet?

catdy

I haven’t because I don’t have it also. We are 100% positive the Black vest is in it because of the hint. I don’t think the Neon Flip flops are in it because they came out after the recipe was released.

hlhf5

the black vest isn’t in it. do you see black in there?

Melody_Dixon

Actually,there IS black on the waistline!

hlhf5

the flip flops came out in may 2012 and the tutu came out in October 2012. the black vest is NOT in it. there is no black in it.

hlhf5

the fff has to be in it though. cross out black vest and add in fff!

hlhf5

I JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING EVERYONE READ! do you think that the hint was for the rockin fringe vest? because everyone says that the hint is the vest so do you think the hint was meant for the rockin fringe vest?

Okay, guys, if it’s a “blast from the past” do you think it could include the NEON afro wig that you can only get from the Curio Shop??? It has the word neon IN it, for goodness sakes. The pink rufflerd skirt has the same kind of waistline as the tutu, but I never even thought of something ballerina with it… Maybe try the ballerina tights, neon wig and the ruffled skirt? I would, but I used my last neon wig trying to solve the darned thing, and it hasn’t been in the shop since. :P

hlhf5

good thinking. IF YOU HAVE A NEON WIG CAN YOU TRY NEON WIG, RUFFLED PINK SKIRT AND FFF???? I THINK IT MIGHT BE IT!!!!!!!

I don’t know the hints are deceiving like the prices list none of those are ever accurate.

Flower190

Black vest+ruffled skirt+fluorescent flip flops=patchwork shirt. I think the black vest is in it, and maybe the fluorescent flip flops too but i’m not sure what the third is. the black vest must be in it because the hint is that it’s ‘a blast from the past’

hlhf5

I had fails EVERYONE DO NOT TRY THESE THEY ARE ALL PW!!!! FFF+ ruffled skirt+ funky girl glasses= PW FFF+ ruffled skirt+ blue powder skirt= PW FFF+ ruffled skirt+ polka dot pj pants=PW FFF+ blue powder skirt+ princess hat=PW EVEN THOUGH I FAILED IM NOT GIVING UP!!!!!!!!! ;) good luck people! peace out! ~hlhf5~

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.