THE NEON TUTU MUST BE SOLVED!!!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives THE NEON TUTU MUST BE SOLVED!!!

This topic contains 199 replies, has 95 voices, and was last updated by  KristenS 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

anan262

<p>Lets solve the neon tutu! Post your fails and that will get us closer to solving it! Fluorescent Flip Flops+Ballerina Tights+Ruffled Skirt=Patchwork
    </p>

chillylily

NEVER MIND!!! Forget the FFF!!! I looked back at other posts and saw that 1. Someone said that Plumpy said A BLAST FROM THE PAST which means the Black Vest IS in it! 2. People said that the FFF+Black Vest+EVERYTHING=PW!!! So PLEASE STOP wasting kc on the FFF. Lets try different combinations such as Black Vest+ Ruffled Sequin Sandals+EVERYTHING.

chillylily

I did the FFF+Ruffled skirt+EVERY shoe and all I got was PW. Keep trying!!! We can do this!!! Remember to strategize!!!!!!! And post your failures!!!

chillylily

Lets try strategy! Someone could do FFF+Ruffled skirt+every shoe. Someone could do FFF+Ruffled skirt+every shirt and so on. I’ll do FFF+Ruffled skirt+every shoe. I’ll post later if it works or doesn’t work.

Elizabeh

chillylilly, supposedly, the fff have been eliminated  Plumpy’s advice has indicated the black vest is in it. I’ve tried some combinations w/the black vest and ended up with patchwork. (will have to find where I wrote them down, then post as fails) Your idea of everyone trying combinations of specific types of items is great, and what we should do, especially to spread out the cost. Hard to keep all organized, though. Maybe a new thread, just for that purpose? I wonder about he smocked sundress and the billed caps. The sections of the caps are shaped like the petal parts of the skirt. They also would provide the colours!

littlemolly

I KNOW WILD WATERMELON SHIRT!!!!!!!!!!!!! BALLERINA LEOPARD TOP SUMMERFUN SWIMSUIT TOP EMERALD POLKADOT RAINBOOTS

4BubbaGump

Red Shirt + Blue Ribbon + Everything
      Princess Hat + Cropped Jacket + Everything
      retro rainbow belt + pink bow + EVERYTHING
      Red T-Shirt + Blue T-Shirt + Everything
      Ballerina Leotard Top + Fluorescent Flip Flops + Everything
      Ballerina Tights + Fluorescent Flip Flops + Everything =all patchwork

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.