The Outfit Designing shop! By: Kittensrule=^..^=

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives The Outfit Designing shop! By: Kittensrule=^..^=

This topic contains 115 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  ButterflyGirl2231 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

$tarryNight

Casual Summer Outfit, and I can spend up to 1000 Kinzcash if needed. Thank you, and is it free? I’ll pay you if you want

kittensrule

Bella232 wrote on 2012-08-04 at 10:32 PM

I need an outfit to wear around the house so I need a casual kind of around the house look… my budget is 3,000 kc and if you can, i want a bow included!!! thanx and please get back soon!!!

Yellow V-neck or Blue T-shirt
      White Linen pants
      Sparkly pink bow or blue bow(if you use the blue tshirt)
      Summer sandals or studded low top sneakers(shoes optional since its around the house lol)

PLMK if you like!!!!! KR

Bella232

I need an outfit to wear around the house so I need a casual kind of around the house look… my budget is 3,000 kc and if you can, i want a bow included!!! thanx and please get back soon!!!

kittensrule

kittensrule wrote on 2012-08-04 at 09:05 PM

Need a new outfit but can decide what looks good? I can help! Just tell me what kind of outfit you need and a price range!! Example: Beach outfit, 100kc-500kc

EVERYONE~~~~
      I FORGOT TO ASK FOR YOU TO SAY BOY OR GIRL SO PLMK THAT ALSO…..thanks :)

KR

kittensrule

ohmy1 wrote on 2012-08-04 at 09:27 PM

Casual Summer Outfit, and I can spend up to 1000 Kinzcash if needed. Thank you, and is it free? I’ll pay you if you want

ok sure! And yes its free, so don’t worry :) Oh! And i forgot to say boy or girl so i will do a girl for now!

Yellow Tank top
      Seaside sarong (summer fun swimsuit top, wide tan pants and Bright green swim trunks)
      Sparkly Pink bow or floppy sun hat
      Ruffled sequin sandals or flip flops of your choice

Hope you like it!!! KR

$tarryNight

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.