The Outfit Designing shop! By: Kittensrule=^..^=

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives The Outfit Designing shop! By: Kittensrule=^..^=

This topic contains 115 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  ButterflyGirl2231 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

$tarryNight

Casual Summer Outfit, and I can spend up to 1000 Kinzcash if needed. Thank you, and is it free? I’ll pay you if you want

kittensrule

Sooooo…..Who likes their outfits????Please(if possible) could you guys spread the word? I need more bussiness!!

kittensrule

Bella232 wrote on 2012-08-04 at 11:45 PM

WOW!!! I tried it on and I love it!!! Thanx a bunch!!! My friend actually needs an outfit too! so here it is: She has a girl cotton candy bunny and needs a formal outfit!! She also doesnt have a budget!! Thanks again!~Bella 232

Yayyyyy! Glad you like it!!! hmm formal, ok!

Chic Black dress
      Leather sandals
      High heel sandals
      Sparkly bow(i just love this bow because it goes with almost anything lol)

KR

kittensrule

Stealthstorm wrote on 2012-08-04 at 10:53 PM

Hi! I’m good at clothes, but it is good to get a different taste every so often! I love the outfits you have given! I need a sporty look for my girl Taffy, the Springer Spaniel. My budget is anything really! Thanks!
      >^..^< Meow! SS

cool! Thanks for coming!!!
      Pink&Purple Fleecy
      Black sport pants
      Trendy Sneakers(i know these are kinda boyish but they looked sporty to me lol)
      Rockerz Visor
      Of course, if you don’t like anything, feel free to change it!!! thanks!!!

KR

Bella232

WOW!!! I tried it on and I love it!!! Thanx a bunch!!! My friend actually needs an outfit too! so here it is: She has a girl cotton candy bunny and needs a formal outfit!! She also doesnt have a budget!! Thanks again!~Bella 232

Stealthstorm

Hi! I’m good at clothes, but it is good to get a different taste every so often! I love the outfits you have given! I need a sporty look for my girl Taffy, the Springer Spaniel. My budget is anything really! Thanks!

>^..^< Meow! SS

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.