The Outfit Designing shop! By: Kittensrule=^..^=

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives The Outfit Designing shop! By: Kittensrule=^..^=

This topic contains 115 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  ButterflyGirl2231 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

$tarryNight

Casual Summer Outfit, and I can spend up to 1000 Kinzcash if needed. Thank you, and is it free? I’ll pay you if you want

kittensrule

Stealthstorm wrote on 2012-08-05 at 12:41 PM

I’ll let you do another outfit….loved the last one!
      A boy Polar Bear….no budget! P.s. When your shop get’s tons of people, can I be your helper? I would only help when you have tons of guests, like right now I won’t because your still getting started. :) Just let me know, it’s fine if you don’t want help. I’d understand!
      >^..^< Meow! Stealthy

oh yeah! You can totally be my helper!!! Anyway, im giving you some variety with this one:
      Boy’s Plaid shirt or Striped Rugby Jersey
      Jegging capri shorts or Cargo pants
      Dark shades
      Hope you like!!! :)
      KR=^..^=

Stealthstorm

I’ll let you do another outfit….loved the last one!

A boy Polar Bear….no budget! P.s. When your shop get’s tons of people, can I be your helper? I would only help when you have tons of guests, like right now I won’t because your still getting started. :) Just let me know, it’s fine if you don’t want help. I’d understand!

>^..^< Meow! Stealthy

kittensrule

sigh….bussiness is slow today…

kittensrule

ohmy1 wrote on 2012-08-05 at 10:09 AM

kittensrule wrote on 2012-08-04 at 09:41 PM

ohmy1 wrote on 2012-08-04 at 09:27 PM
      Casual Summer Outfit, and I can spend up to 1000 Kinzcash if needed. Thank you, and is it free? I’ll pay you if you want

ok sure! And yes its free, so don’t worry :) Oh! And i forgot to say boy or girl so i will do a girl for now!
      Yellow Tank top
      Seaside sarong (summer fun swimsuit top, wide tan pants and Bright green swim trunks)
      Sparkly Pink bow or floppy sun hat
      Ruffled sequin sandals or flip flops of your choice
      Hope you like it!!! KR

Oh, sorry, my pet is a boy. Sorry. I like this outfit though, so I might use it for one of my girl Webkinz.

oooooh….ok well im happy to do another!!!
      Black tshirt
      Checkered board shorts
      Dude hat or Blue ball cap
      A belt of your choice to give it a little color(optional)
      LMK if you like it! KR=^..^=

$tarryNight

kittensrule wrote on 2012-08-04 at 09:41 PM

ohmy1 wrote on 2012-08-04 at 09:27 PM

ok sure! And yes its free, so don’t worry :) Oh! And i forgot to say boy or girl so i will do a girl for now!
      Yellow Tank top
      Seaside sarong (summer fun swimsuit top, wide tan pants and Bright green swim trunks)
      Sparkly Pink bow or floppy sun hat
      Ruffled sequin sandals or flip flops of your choice
      Hope you like it!!! KR

Oh, sorry, my pet is a boy. Sorry. I like this outfit though, so I might use it for one of my girl Webkinz.

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.