The Time Has Come To… TRADE!!! :)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives The Time Has Come To… TRADE!!! :)

This topic contains 289 replies, has 41 voices, and was last updated by  AMM03 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

tanababe

does anyone have slips for trade

SuperWebkinz

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-06-27 at 05:49 PM

i need birthstone psi, shuts, estore psi, and calico cat psi. i have sig. fox psi (sly slide), sig. arctic fox psi (snowy slide thing), and fire fox psi (molten meals oven).i have more, but those are my best 3 items, in my opinion at least.
      -4pb-

hi! i have shuts :) I really like your psi… maybe we can figure something out? PLMK!

SuperWebkinz :)

tanababe

i have seaside sarong racecar driver outfit or crown of wonder or magic w glasses

snowy527

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-06-27 at 05:49 PM

i need birthstone psi, shuts, estore psi, and calico cat psi. i have sig. fox psi (sly slide), sig. arctic fox psi (snowy slide thing), and fire fox psi (molten meals oven).i have more, but those are my best 3 items, in my opinion at least.
      -4pb-

Do you want my cotton candy closet for the sly slide?

snowy527

I like the water slide. I have the beachside gazebo, the jeweled fountain, and the peace van! I also have the fox counter if you’re interested! Also have the cotton candy wardrobe!

-4pb-

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.